𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗🎴

"Well hello there~"

"Well hello there~"

The guy spoke as y/n turned pink out of shyness. "M-my name is y/n." She introduced herself, not looking up at the two pairs of eyes on her. "M'names Shuji Hanma." He lifted his arm to give her a hand shake only for y/n to stare down at the tattoo printed into his skin with black ink.

She put her smaller hand into his. Hanma holding it a tad bit tight. "What does that tattoo say?" The girl asked as a smug smile formed on his face. "Says Sin. The other says Punishment." He showed his two hands in the air for her to see. "That's cool." Y/n nonchalantly said glancing over to the other male sitting there unfazed by her. "What's yours?" She asked the other guy only for him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Kisaki Tetta." He looked away, Y/n humming to his response. However, she was very attentive to the way people felt. He had some strange vibe. "Hey want to see a magic trick?" Hanma implied, picking up the knife off of the box, y/n only now noticing the pokes and holes in the box. Her heart raced for a second before he had placed his hand down on the box, the other hand occupied with the knife as he started to stab inbetween the webs of his fingers, almost stabbing himself in the process of speeding up. The girl covered her eyes with her hand, slightly peaking at what was happening.

He only grinned smugly going faster with the movements. The knife stabbing through the box as you can see the indents all over it.

"I don't think she's very fond of what you're doing." Kisaki said, Hanma stopping to look up at her to be met with her eyes of uncertainty. "That's not a magic trick. That's a skill." She blurted out as a smile appeared on her face seeing the two of them stare up at her without saying a word. "I'm not a dumb child." The girl giggled causing the lanky male to chuckled a little. "You're right, Y/n. Smart one you are." Hanma said.

...

"I'm back.. Is everyone outside now?" Izana walked back to the middle of the room, everyone's attention going to the male that followed up with,"We are going to have a meeting now." Kakucho said as most people nodded slightly.

"Darling, come here." Izana spoke out to the girl that his eyes met with. Y/n instantly walked to him, looking up at the taller guy. He only looked down with a smile before his one hand signaled everyone else in the room to leave. They did so, leaving y/n and Izana alone. "I seen you talking to those two, were they nice?" Izana asked about kisaki and hanma, curiousity laced all over his face.

"Mhm!" She nodded, Izana still keeping the same hard to read expression. "What were they talking about?" He continued. "Um.. They told me their names.. and then showed me a knife and the guy almost stabbed themselves." She replied with a light tone as Izana only nodded to that statement. "That's.. Interesting... Anyway, I'm gonna go outside. I don't want you out there so stay in here." He explained as she ended up yawning from tiredness. He noted that.

"If you're tired you can sleep over there." He pointed over to a corner with a larger box flipped to the side to be a small sheltered spot. Y/n yawned again while she rubbed her eyes, walking over to the spot. Izana watched as a sigh left him, walking out of the warehouse.

Y/n heard his muffled voice speak out from outside as she tuned in to what he was saying...

"LISTEN UP. I'M ONLY GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF ONCE SO BE ATTENTIVE."

She heard as she was sort of curious at the moment. She crept over to the front of the doors, peaking her small head out to only see a whole lotta people in gang uniforms standing around the dimly lit doc space. She couldn't see Izana since it was at the front from where she stood.

"AT THE MOMENT, TOMAN MANJI GANG DOESN'T KNOW WE'RE HERE, YET. I WANT ONLY ONE THING FROM THEM... SANO MANJIRO, MIKEY."

To be continued...