𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖕𝖙. 𝖔𝖓𝖊🎴

You never knew why Izana was the way he was

You never knew why Izana was the way he was.. Nor did you ask for his backstory cause you knew you'd automatically be turned down.

You tended to his side like he was your guardian, seeing a parent figure in such a unstable human being, the fact that he was so similiar to you made you only feel like you two related on many things.. well you were so wrong and you know this now, after being a witness of what exactly went down the night of the Kantou incident at the Yokohama Bay docs...

It was about 2AM once the police showed up and arrested Kisaki Tetta for shooting Kakucho. Kakucho went into an ambulance straight away and same goes for Izana and you both being by his side the entire time.

Izana and you both waited in the waiting rooms of the hospital in silence till the news came out that Kakucho lived through it. It was great news but after the great news, came the unfortunate news when the police had called child protection services and had you taken into custody even though Izana did try to win it over - being that he was legally over the age to be a guardian of a child, his criminal records were the reason he lost all chances...

So, after that night you were put in a orphanage and got information of your mom's where-a-bouts since your last names were still linked to each others. Your mom turned out to be a night club dancer that made money for herself, which you didn't care about that much.. The only person that you thought of was Izana...

Not only you were thinking about him but he was thinking about you as he walked into the abandoned empty warehouse. The picture that hung on the wall after weeks went by since the incident; It was your picture of Tenjiku, you with Izana. He observed it with numbed heart, accepting the fact that you were gonna live a peaceful life with a normal family, that was better than living homeless like he was... Tenjiku disbanded after that so he was alone too...

He just hoped that throughout the years he would slowly fade out of your memory...

_________________________________________

- 12 years later ~

Walking down the streets of Tokyo Japan, you walked through an isolated park. The weather today was crappy and damp as it poured rain. You roamed down the dirt path as many trees surrounded you.

A black raincoat wrapped around your figure as you swung an umbrella over your head, chewing on a piece of gum without a care in the world.

You were 19 years old with a lousy job that made you grow extremely exhausted plus your fingertips would always be wrinkly and soggy since you were a fulltime dish washer to some 24h running diner in Shibuya, that's coincidently where you were coming from, getting off earlier today since it had a low costumer count from how it usually was..