𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖊𝖓🎴

A/N - Please Read!

A/N - Please Read!

Hello readers! If you're a returning reader to this book, I would like to suggest reading the previous chapter before continuing for a recap since I haven't published any chapters to "His Darling" for 7 months now💀 I am so sorry to everyone that wanted to read more. I promise I'll make it up to y'all and I'm keeping my word cuz I have a surprise announcement at the bottom of this chapter. On that note, please enjoy.

_________________________________________

As the fight continued at the Yokohama Bay, Y/n stood firmly in front of Tenjiku's leader, Izana Kurokawa, wondering why he ordered his members to defeat these people (being Toman). It wasn't like Toman was bad people, she could just sense it after an interaction with one of the members of the opposite gang, Takemichi - she remembered his name being. 

- The girl stood baffled, barely comprehending it all as her eyes met with the man that caused this situation...

"What are you- doing here..."

Izana glared down at her from afar in distraught,

wondering why she couldn't just
listen and not make a scene such as this. Izana immediately stood up from his position with a displeased look as he watched her stomp in a frantic demeanor.

"Why are you fighting my friend?!" Y/n cried out; her face full of worry with glazed over eyes of fright to the leader who stood a few crates above her. The other Tenjiku members attentions turned to the little girl as well, since her voice was loudly audible and irritable to everyone surrounding her.

"Get the hell outta here before you get yourself hurt, stupid.." Rindou yelled as he sat amongst his brother and Izana while y/n just stood there with teary eyes not bothering to acknowledge the way Rindou was arrogantly speaking, instead her eyes never left Izanas watching as he sighed in annoyance, approaching her all while the messy fight unfolded behind her.

"They're your friends, right?" The white-haired male asked, now leaning down in front of y/n, placing a hand against the top of her hair with a mindless look painted across his face. Quite tedious his tone was too... Y/n nodded with a pout, hoping that Izana would stop though,

there was little hope of that happening.

"It's not my fault that it plays out like this, either way everything will work in my favor in the end so don't worry darling, just let the adults handle it and stay away." Izana assured, scooting her away.

"Watch her so she doesn't escape again." Izana bluntly calls out to the guy standing close by.

Automatically following his orders, Kokonoi walks over, placing a hand on her back causing her to move away from the scene while everyone else is confused as to why and who was this little child with Tenjiku,