㊉㊂ Hospitals, Mokkes & Festivals

"Well, this sucks."

Haruna let out a long-suffering sigh as she lay down on the hospital bed. The smell of medicines and antiseptic filled the room, the sound of the heart monitor beeping in her ears and the IV attached to her, a feeling she got used to. She let out another sigh when she sunk into the familiar situation once more.

"Stable condition my ass," Haru lightly scoffed, "Even with the temporary 'stable' condition given by supernaturals can't stop my episodes." Recalling this morning when Shiori found her collapsed on her bedroom door, clutching her chest. With an aunt as a nurse, she was quickly brought to the hospital.

"I wonder what's going on at school today," Haru hummed. "Well, if anything happens, those three would try to fix it anyway."

Little did she know that currently there's a zombie apocalypse at school and the culprit is none other than her boyfriend.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

A knock was heard on her door later that evening. "Come in," Haruna said. The door opened, revealing the Minamoto siblings.

"Haru-nee!" Kou greeted her with Teru and Tiara behind him. Tiara quickly ran to Haru, climbing on her bed to get as close as possible.

"Are you okay?" The youngest Minamoto worriedly asked.

"I'm fine, just feeling a bit tired," Haru smiled softly while patting the younger's head.

"We were really worried you know?" Teru exasperated, approached her.

"I'll be fine," she waved him off. "So? Did anything happen today?"

Teru tried to stop Kou from saying something but the younger was quicker. "You wouldn't believe what happened, Nee-chan!"

"Oh?" Haru raised an eyebrow, curious about what happened that it even made Teru oddly nervous.

"There was a zombie apocalypse at school because there was an infected mokke around. Even Hanako got infected!" Kou started to blabber, "And the one who brought the mokke was none other than Teru-nii!"

"Eh? Seriously?" Haru incredulously looked at her lover. "Why would you even bring an infected mokke in the first place??"

Teru sheepishly scratched the back of his neck, "Well... princess brought it the night before, so I thought purifying it at school would be safer." She gave him a look at that. "I thought that you would be there today! No one expected this to happen," he quickly added.

"Kou, don't give him desserts for at least three days, okay?"

"Okay~"

"Hana, not you too," Teru whined. She merely playfully grins at him.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

"The summer festival is tonight huh?"

"Hm?" Risa glanced at her then noticing the poster on the wall. "Oh yeah! Do you want to go together?"

"Tonight, I'm probably busy," Haruna replied. 'I already planned to join Teru in his tasks tonight."

"Eehh~ Not you too..." Risa sighed.

"Yuki-chan can't join as well?"

"She's going with the twins and I'm pretty sure lover boy would be there too," the brunette quipped. Haru could literally tell she would tease the hell out of their childhood friend.

"... You're going to stalk them, aren't you?"

"Obviously. Why did you think I asked you to join me?"

"Give her mercy."

"No promises~"

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

A grotesque sight was displayed under the moonlight, an inhuman figure lay limp on the ground burnt and crisp. Teru stood before the yokai in front of him with an impassive face, the katana in his hand crackled with lighting. He snaps out of his daze when he felt a familiar touch on his cheek.

A light glow emitted from Haru's palms as she cupped his face, the scratches on him soon heal leaving no traces. "Good work. Do you have any other injuries?"

Teru leaned on her hands as he answered, "No, I'm fine." He leaned down to her, placing a small kiss, "Thanks."

"If you say so," the female huffed, removing her hands from his face, only ending up being held interlocked by the blonde. "Are we done for tonight?"

"Yeah, that was the last one," Teru replied.

"Great!" She suddenly dragged him to follow her.

"Woah- slow down love," Teru said, surprised and curious about her behavior.

She didn't talk over the walk till the sound of chattering caught his attention. Teru looked over to see a festival going on, crowded with people.

"I heard there was going to be a festival held tonight," Haru spoke up, making him face her. "I thought that if we had time, we could stay till the fireworks show?" She hesitantly said the latter.

Teru stared at her unmovingly for a while making her hesitant on how long he hasn't replied. Maybe this was definitely a bad idea, he most likely would like to rest than play around at the festival. Haru was cut out of her thoughts when she felt a familiar pair of lips on the back of her hand and met a pair of cerulean-colored eyes.

"Did you really think I would refuse?" He looked at her with fond eyes, "Shall we go on our date then?"

"Date?" Haru blinked.

Teru tilted his head, "Is it not? Or are you unaware of the fact that you just asked me on a date?"

Blush coated her cheeks when she realizes that he was indeed correct. "I- well.. um," Haru fumbled, feeling oddly shy. A date, it's honestly rather rare for them to have one in the first place due to Teru's busy schedule. When they do have one, he always took the initiative role, so this situation made her feel a bit embarrassed.

Teru's eyes crinkled with mirth as he watches his lover fumble embarrassed. "Shall we then?" He took her hand.

Haruna recomposed herself and smiled at him brightly, "We shall."

The night ended with bright smiles and a kiss underneath the fireworks.

I'll be holding a Q&A so drop ur questions here!

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆
__________________ ׂׂૢ Extra

*A collection of incorrect quotes of Haru, Kou, and Mitsuba as chaotic siblings

Haru: *looks at Kou*
Haru: Baby boy. Baby.
Haru: *looks at Mistuba*
Haru: Evil.

-

Haru : And now for a gay update with Kou and Mitsuba.
Kou: Getting gayer.
Haru: Thank you, Kou.

-

Kou: Did Mistuba just tell me they loved me for the first time?
Haru: Yeah, they did.
Kou: And did I just do finger guns back?
Haru: Yeah, you did.

-

*Something crashes*
Kou: Shoot-
Haru: *running into the room in a panic* WHAT FELL?!
Mistuba: *walking by the room calmly* What died?

-

Mistuba: Don't worry, I've got a few knives up my sleeve.
Kou: I think you mean cards.
Haru: They did not.
Mistuba, pulling out knives: I did not.

-

Haru: I hate to tell you this, but one of you was adopted.
Kou & Mistuba:
Kou: Was it Mistuba?

A/N
pls I regret the last sentence lol