㊈ Grief

"a" = Talking
'a' = Thoughts
___________________________________

"a" = Talking'a' = Thoughts___________________________________

"How are you feeling?"

The girl heard her mother asked to her aunt who was holding a baby in her arms.

"Exhausted." Her aunt, Mistuba Shiori laughed. She did looked tired yet happy that she was beaming.

"Tell me about," Her mother, Takamine Hotaru, joked. "At least you didn't pass out like I did."

"Haruna." The three year old heard her name as she looked up from her toy. Pastel pink coloured doe-like eyes curiously stare at her aunt and mother.

"Come here." Gesturing the girl to come to her bed she was on. "Come meet your baby cousin."

As she reached to her aunt, Haru stared at the bundle in her arms with curiosity. She reached her hand to the baby in front of her, startled when the baby opened his eyes and grabbed her finger.

"He's tiny..." Still staring at the baby in awe and wonder.

Both mothers chuckled, watching the two interact. "He'll grow faster than you'll think. You were also this tiny back then."

"What's his name?" She asked, now playing with the baby. She smiled wider when she saw him giggled.

"Sousuke. Mitsuba Sousuke."

"Sousuke... Sou-kun!" The toddler enthusiastically claimed.

"Oh? A nickname already?" Hotaru raised her brow at her daughter. 'She's already attached to him it seems.'

"Mn!" Haru nodded.

The new mother chuckles on how adorable her niece is. "Sou-kun it is then!"

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

"Sou! Come on, we'll be late!" The 9 year old girl called for her cousin.

"Okay!" A now 6 year old Mistuba Sousuke replied, rushing towards Haru. "I'll be heading out now!" The boy said to his mother at the entrance.

"See you, Auntie!"

"Take care you two." The woman bid them farewell, watching them run to school.

"Are you excited for your first year of school, Sou?" Haru asked.

"Hmm..." The boy pondered for a bit. "Depends."