㊇ Mitsuba

"a" = "Talking"
'a' = 'Thoughts'
Flashback
___________________________________

"a" = "Talking"'a' = 'Thoughts'Flashback___________________________________

"EEEEEHH!?"

"YOU TWO ARE SIBLINGS?!"

After the reunion, the two finally calmed down and right now explaining to Kou who finally snapped from his daze on what happen

"Well cousins to be exact." Haru replied grinning, while giving out a peace sign

Mitsuba was burying himself in embarrassment to the fact he cried not to mention there was someone else

"Wow... This is a lot for me to process." Still in disbelief that the two are related

"Of course it is for you who has a slow-witted brain." Mitsuba retorted, finally recovered from his embarrassment

"OI! I'm not slow-witted!"

"Sure you aren't." he sarcastically said. "It was sort of obvious from how similar we look, though I'm the cuter one."

True to what he said, the two cousins looked very similar to each other in terms of appearance. It was often for others to think they were siblings.

"Only how you look is the same but your personalities are completely different. Since Haru-nee is kind and humble while you're sarcastic and cocky."

"HUH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY, LAME TRAFFIC EARRINGS!? AND SINCE WHEN WERE YOU ALLOWED TO CALL HER 'Haru-nee'??!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION SHE ALREADY BASICALLY IS MY SISTER ANYWAY!!"

The girl watching the two banter in a fond smile.

'I did always wanted them to be friends, it seems like they already are'

Decided to break them apart. "O~kay, that's enough boys." Putting a hand on each of their shoulder. "Stop bickering and explain to me the situation what the two of you were doing."

They both obeyed begrudgingly and then Mitsuba asked, "Wait... Runa-nee, how can you see me?"

"Hm? Didn't I tell you before? That I can see the supernatural."

"E-EEH?! YOU WERE SERIOUS!?"

"Of course I was." A bit confused with his reaction. "You know I hardly lie, Sou."

"That's true..."

"So.." he trailed off. "What's the relationship between you two?" Gesturing to her and Kou.

"Remember the boy I told you that I was dating with?"

"Mmhm, you two are still a thing?"

"Haha... Yea." She replied, a bit embarrassed. "You see, Kou is his younger brother, so we've known each other for quite a long time now."