㊉ Tea Party

"a" = Talking
'a' = Thoughts
___________________________________

"a" = Talking'a' = Thoughts___________________________________

"What are you doing?"

Asked Haru to the boy in front of her. "Natsuhiko-kun."

'What's with the position too....'

Right now, the second-year female is being held back by her friend, Hyuuga Natsuhiko. But what bothers her the most is the fact that she is in a "kabedon" by the said male in a empty corridor.

"Don't be like that Haru-chan! Aren't we friends?"

"Doesn't mean you can pin me to the wall," She blankly stated to him.

"So mean!" He mocked a hurted expression at her reply. "Anyway, I wanted to ask you about something."

"And that is?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your junior, Yashiro Nene."

"Nene-chan?... Why?" She eyed him warily. It was odd for her the fact he asked about Nene, not to mention even knowing about her.

"I wanted to know-"

"What are you doing?"

The two shivered at the cold voice as they whipped their heads to see a very dark looking president.

"Teru!"

"Geh-! I'll be taking my leave now!" the redhead hurriedly ran away. Leaving the girl and the newly-arrived president.

"What the hell was that about?" Haru wondered, staring at where he hurriedly left.

"Hana."

"Hm?" she looked up to her lover's face. He reached to cupped her face, making them keep eye contact.

"He didn't do anything did he?" he asked in a dangerous smile. Making her sweat drop, he's too protective sometimes.

"No, he just asked me a question. Though it was in a weird way..." she let out a small laugh.

"Hmm, alright then. But don't hesitate to tell me if he does something to you okay?" giving her his usual blinding smile.

"Hai..." she sighed. 'He's too protective'

"Come on, let's head to the student council room," Offering her his hand.

"Mn, Akane-kun must be waiting. Not to mention the paperwork that's been piled up," Accepting his hand in hers.

"Let him be," Teru nonchalantly said.

Ah... she should've known.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆