Part 2

"W-Why are you doing this to me Sui-chan? Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no no, you did nothing. Usada also did nothing wrong. It's just because I love you. Didn't I always said it to you. It's simply because I love you."

Miko stare at Suisei in disbelief before she laugh nervously.

"W-What? You do know that I love you too right? S-So could you let me go? Hahaha-Ouch!"

"YOU think that I'm joking?! You know what? Let me just show you what I meant by that."

Suisei let go of her hand and there was a red mark on Miko's wrist from her grip earlier. Then she pushed Miko's body until she fell on the sofa. Miko's started to tremble when Suisei approached her and pin her down.

"S-Sui-chan!?"

Miko noticed that Suisei's eye color turned to glowing red for a moment. Maybe it was just her imagination but that made Suisei even more terrifying.

Miko gasped when Suisei suddenly touched her cheek and showed a sweet smile. But Miko could sense that behind that smile there were many so hidden emotions. She turn her head to the side because she doesn't want to look at her terrifying face.

"Mikochi, look at me"

"..."

"Look at me."

"..."

"I said. Look. At. Me!"

Suisei grab Miko's face with her left hand and force Miko to face her while her right hand is holding Miko's wrist to the sofa.

"You know Mikochi, I don't know when but I started to have this feelings towards you. At first, I thought maybe it was just some kind of friendship love."

Suisei stop only to look at Mikochi who's making a terrified face, which is cute.

"But the more we spend time together, this feelings didn't go away, it's make more conscious of you. Whenever we said about our business relationship, it's hurts my heart because I want to be more than that."

Suisei bend down her face little so that her face is closer with Miko's face. She smiled at Miko before sniffing her.

"Mhhah, you smell so good. And you become more cuter to my eyes. I just can't take my eyes of you. You're so cute you know. Hahh I love you."

Suisei kissed Miko's cheeks slightly before her eyes suddenly went dark.

"But you know.."

Suisei's both hands slowly move to Miko's neck and wrap her finger around it. Miko quickly move her hands and tried to push the comet away but she didn't even budge. She can feel that Suisei tightening her grip on her neck.

"I can't accept the fact that you're in love with Pekora."

Her eyes widened. How did Suisei know about that? She want to ask about it but her neck hurts and she can't breath properly. She can feel that she's losing an oxygen. Her vision become blurry and she felt dizzy but that didn't stop her from grabbing Suisei wrist and struggling to break free from her hands.

"YOU are MINE! NOt Pekora's! You're MINE. MINE alone. No one can have YOU Because You're MINE and I'm YOURS. You belongs to no one other than ME! So YOU Should LOVE only ME!"

Suisei grips tightened.

'It's hurts. It's hurts! I'm going to die. I'm seriously going to die. It's hurts. Why does it have to be me? Why does this happen to me? It's hurts. I'm going to die. Sui-chan' s gonna kill me.'

She started to panting and tried to catch an oxygen as much as possible. Her saliva also dripped down her chin but that didn't stop Suisei from continuing to strangle her neck. Her vision gets blurry. She was about to passed out when suddenly Suisei let go of her neck.

Suisei stare at the girl below her. Miko's face is all blue because the lack of oxygen. Somehow she can't help herself from smiling widely at the sight of Miko's pale and terrified face.

She don't know why but seeing Miko who's catching her breath with a saliva running down to her chin is making her even turned on. She love this. It's beautiful. She can feel herself falling in love with Miko even more. The tears in her eyes, the saliva on her chin. Oh how beautif-

'Eh...? What did I just do? No no no no no! I can't do that to Mikochi! Oh my god! Why did I do that to her!?'

Suisei face softened up and she get up from Miko and pull Miko's up. Miko slap her hands away as she look at Suisei with an angry face.

"What the fuck?"

Suisei said nothing. She only stare at her for a moments before turning back and went to the kitchen.

"Go wash your face. You look horrible."

"And whos fault is that nye!? Tch."

Miko went to the bathroom without saying any more words to Suisei. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw a bruise on her neck. She really does look horrible. She wash her face and wipe with a towel. She look at the mirror again and touch the bruise.

"Ouch! Ugh, I need to wear a collar shirt to hide this from others."

She stare at her reflection for a moments in silence as her thoughts went wild.

'Ahhhhhh!! I'm glad that I'm still alive nye! Oh my god, that's so scary! That's so scary nye! What the heck!? What the heck!? Sui-chan is scary nye! What do I do!? Do- Do I need to tell the police nye? Or maybe the other members? But what if- I can't! She definitely going to murder me if I went to the police! What about Usada nye? Is she gonna hurt her too?'

Miko shakes her head and went outside only to smell something yummy. She quickly went to the kitchen only to saw Suisei wearing an apron with a knife in her hand. She gulped down her saliva as she stare at the woman in front of her. Suisei who's finally Notice the girl, lift her knife and grin widely.

______________________________

Note♡

English isn't my native language. I'm sorry for the bad grammar 

I tried to draw Sui-chan!