Part 21

Suisei, who's seemingly nonchalant about this, just shrugged her shoulders. 

"This world is harsh after all."

"Only because someone like you exists." 

All of them turned their heads towards the source of voice. There, at the front door, Pekora was standing still. 

"I've got my suspicion on you from the start but I didn't expect it really was truly you." 

As she makes her way inside, she glances at Miko who is also staring at her. Miko quickly stood up from the floor and ran towards Pekora and hugged her tight like her life depended on her. 

"Pekora!" 

"Mikochi! Are you okay? Your palm!?" 

Pekora is checking Miko's body here and there. A lot of bruises, from getting choked, the bruise on her wrist. Pekora clenches her teeth before glaring at Suisei as she pulls Miko toward her. Hugging her tight, keeping her safe in her embrace. This scene only makes Suisei angrier. 

"All of the things I hate, I hate you the most! You're so annoying! So fucking annoying! How dare you touch my Mikochi like that! You! I freaking hate you!" 

Suisei ran towards Pekora with her hands in front of her, ready to choke the bunny girl but quickly got stopped by Fubuki and Matsuri. They grab both of Suisei's hands and push her to the ground. 

"Call the police!" 

"Let go of me! She's touching what's mine! That's mine!! Let me go!!"  Suisei keeps thrashing around, wanting to be released. She wants to beat the crap out of Pekora. No one can touch HER Mikochi! With only Miko clouded in her mind, Suisei pushed both Matsuri and Fubuki aside before taking out a folded knife from her pocket. 

"If I can't have Mikochi, then no one can!" 

She launches herself towards Pekora and pushes her to the ground with Miko trapped between them. 

"You fucker! How dare you touch my Mikochi! Die! Die!"  Suisei tried to stab Pekora's throat but her attempts were unsuccessful because Mikochi shield Pekora with her own body. Three stab wounds ended up on Miko's back and she groaned in pain.

"Ugh.. Sui-chan.." 

Seeing the blood that got smeared on Miko's  clothes, the others quickly went into action. OkaKoro and Matsuri pin Suisei down to the floor once again, this time they sit on top of Suisei meanwhile Fubuki carefully moves Miko from Pekora's body. 

"Mikochi!!" 

Miko passed out. Choco came to her side, wrapping her wounds with clothes she found on the sofa. 

"She passed out from blood loss! We need to bring her to the hospital quickly!" 

"The ambulance will come in five more minutes!" Okayu said since this place is close to the hospital, no wonder. 

"Ugh fuck! fuck!" Suisei keeps thrashing around while Korone gives her a hard slap on her cheek. 

"I can't believe you seriously hurt your friends!" Korone said with tears in her eyes. 

"What's wrong with you!?" She barks at Suisei. 

"She touched my Mikochi!" 

"Yours? Did you think by doing something like this can make Mikochi happy?" This time Fubuki asked her. 

"She's mine and I definitely can make her happy. She doesn't need anyone else! She only needs me in her life!" Suisei remarks again. Suisei was so confident that she didn't realise how the others were looking at her.