06

Krist tried to sleep in the driver's. He couldn't. It was too uncomfortable and cold. He locked the car doors, realizing they were still unlocked.

Quietly, he crawled himself into the back. Kurt remained with his back facing Krist. His breathing slow and steady. He is fast asleep.

Krist watched Kurt. Listening to the soft breathing. It was much quieter out in the woods.

His hazel eyes admired Kurt's beauty. His golden locks, his lightly stubbled jawline and chin.

His light pink lips. And how is calloused hands were tucked up. Blonde hair scattered across his face.

Krist moved Kurt's hair out of his face as he sighed softly. "If only you didn't overanalyze what I meant. You're so oblivious. It's cute, but annoying."

He rambled on softly as he laid next to the sleeping male. His hazel eyes poured themselves into Kurt's peaceful sleeping expression.

"Please don't be mad at me when you wake up." Krist whispered. Without hesitation, he leaned his head down and kissed Kurt's cheek.

Kurt smiled but Krist didn't notice. He was laying on his back with his eyes closed.

The blond shifted his body. His head laid itself onto Krist's chest. The tall brunet opened his eyes and glanced down.

Kurt is using Krist's chest now as a pillow. Krist shakes his head and couldn't help but smile.

He placed a hand onto Kurt's cardigan covered back as he rubbed it softly. Since Kurt was partly on his side now.

"Sorry.." Kurt tiredly croaked out. As his blue eyes heavily fluttered open. Krist heard the soft rasped voice as he made eye contact with the sleepy frontman.

"It's okay." Krist replied but Kurt shakes his head. "I shouldn't have reacted so stupidly. That's my fault." Kurt hummed as he shifted again, keeping his head on Krist's chest.

"Like i said, it's okay." Krist repeated as he rubbed Kurt's back affectionately for his crush.

Kurt hummed softly as he nodded his head. "But it was dumb." Krist tugged his lips into a smile as he pats Kurt's back.

"But it's fine. I understand how sensitive you are." Krist replied. "And I promise I'll tell you when we get home tomorrow."

Kurt lifted his head. He yawned and nodded. "Thanks Kris.." he tiredly replied.

"Kris?" Krist asked and laughed. Kurt laughed sleepily along as he scoffed. "I'm tired okay, hushh."

Krist laughed softly as Kurt laid his head back onto his chest. Krist hummed as he relaxed himself.

"Hey Krist?" Kurt muttered as he lifted his head again.

"Yeah?"

Kurt kissed Krist's cheek. "Thank you for understanding me." He replied shyly as he laid his head back down.

He shuts his eyes. Krist was wide eyed. His face a scarlet color. Relaxing his stunned face, he rubbed Kurt's back and replied.

"No problem, Kurty."