Important

Hello you all.
This was my first ever story published on Wattpad. Somewhere I'm happy and somewhere disheartened by the views and reviews I'm getting. I'm so much grateful for the immense love I've got through this story. There are some confusions related to this story which i would like to clear.

First of all, being naive, too much good , innocent, introverted is not bad, the bad is the world, the people, the time.
The people like, kalyaani, Priya and other like them were bad, not geetu. She was just a pure soul. Her only fault was that, that she didn't took stand fro herself at right moments and victimised herself. Good luck was that ki she had rudra and devika, who took stand for her.
A lot of were saying that, how stupid she is, how much dumb she is,
Why she is like this?
Imagine, a child from the age of 5 years getting taunts , scoldings competition from a lady who is her mother, just thinks how much she had gone through. People after a breakup went into depression, so it's so obvious for geetanjali to became like this. When from childhood she has got everything as a secondary object, when she has craved for love, so it's obvious that after growing yo she will try to do anything for that love, affection. She became like this due to her experiences and habits and habits not change in overnight.
She should have behaved strongly not like that. But in everybody s life one learning point came, this in geetanjali s life this it came too.

And about vidur,

His fault was that, he should put more focus on geetu, he should have stayed with her, he should have asked kalyaani about her. And he did. But not that much.
But he was a good father. He didn't knew that Kalyani was behaving this much bad with her. If he would have known he would surely have threw kalyaani out of the house. But , if a man and women has became parents that doesn't mean that they denote their entire life for their children. They are their individual self. They have their own lives too. Vidur had lost his wife too. And he was too depressed not because he lost his wife, because his daughter had too lost her mother. And the responsibility he had on his shoulders. A man and women runs a family with so much responsibilities.

In this story sabki galtiyan this but ab human will not do mistakes then who will do? Atleast analyze, be empathetic before writing anything.
And I'm the writer, i must have thought something before writing this story. It's needed to show the untold story of the women who are like geetanjali. Their hardships, their, miseries. And this story also gives us so many learnings, like to not underestimate ourselves ever, to not lose confidence, to believe in ourself,to not become too much naive or giving in front of those who don't deserve it.

"The opponent might go to beyond low level, but we should not leave our trait. We should remain as what we are. If he or she is doing bad to us, the god will punish them not we. We should remain just as we are. We should remain good. Those persons come only for taking our goodness, and make us fall in their trap but we should not left our goodness for them, just to show them, or just to take revenge them. It's in God hand. "

At last no offence, everybody has their own povs. I respect that. I accept everyone's povs. Let's learn the positive facts, from this story and pass those to our near ones so that anyone in the future cannot go through the phase like this. 💫🌻