Chapter 39.

So hello you all. This is the last chapter of this beautiful story The Rayal Tales of Heart. So grateful to be the author of this beautiful story. And hope you'll enjoyed this beautiful journey. So grateful to be a part of it.
......

Wedding day.

The baraat was supposed to go in the evening. Actually the wedding was going to take place in the haveli only but for ritual they were just going to come from the other side of the haveli to the main side where the mandap was set up.
Rudra was planning something. The rage inside him was not subsided. It was still there but supressed under the layers of calmness. He was just carrying a sweet facade with prevent himself shwoing his real intentions. He's not gonna spare the ones who were behind his lady love's tears

.He dialled someone's numberand went out for some time. But after a while he came back with someone , an unknown person basically and his PA.

Meanwhile, here Geetanjali was feeling so disgustful of herself, for making Rudra go away from her. She was feeling guilty for this. The traumas and the negative feelings , were seeing as if had taken a shelter, a permanent home inside her. And even is she want to remove them, want to make a new start still she couldn't. She couldn't bear the desperation Rudra had, the emotions in his eyes, the vulnerability crossing his face. Today she was going to lose him forever.

Kalyaani was on toppest of the world, happiness exploding in her veins, a rush of excitement washing over face.

While the youngsters were still trying to do something. They were hoping for a miracle now. While, Priya was sitting in front of the mirror lost somewhere.

EVENING

All the family members were present in the haul including all the youngsters too. Anticipation running in their body, they mind clouded with the possibilities of events that would be going to take place in few moments. No body knew what was happening, and why. Not even a single if them was happy, internally. It was a facade that each one of them was carrying.

Vidur, Pratap Uday, all the ladies , Kalyani and Shormita, everyone was engaged in one or another work. Depsite not wanted to tdo those whole heartedly, they were doing. They were fulfilling the responsibilities that had fallen over their shoulders. While, Baraat had already arrived by then and Mandap, too was set up.
Geetanjali was also there, not knowing what to do. And how to do. Nothing was going according to her. Nothing. But she was helpless. And binded by her own fate. Everybody was waiting for Rudra and Priya.

"Where is rudra? Nimit go and call him. "

Pratap said.

"Yes, Papa"

Nimit replied, and as he was going towards the room his steps haulted as darkness covered the haul, indicating that the lights have fused.

"What happened to these lights now? Ramu kaka go and check. "

Garima ordered.

"There's no need to do that Kaka. "

A deep husky voice came from behind. Everybody turned to looked at the figure coming near with each step, in the darkness.
And soon, the lights came back, uncovering that shadowed person .

"Rudra? You? "

Garima, who was not expecting his son to make his presence this soon, and that too in normal clothes, asked.

"Why haven't you gotten ready yet? Today is your wedding, Rudra."

Uday whispered going near to him, while Rudra smirked a little.