Chapter 29

And the game came to an end,
And ....and....rudra Aditya and chavvi won..

( Waether too was now cool, rain was stopped but winds were on their top)

Yeeyyyt!!n we won. Told you geetu, bhai is the best!

Cahvvi sighed.

While Geetanjali was looking at Rudra with blooded shot eyes. And he was smirking.

Hah! Told you Geetanjali, can't beat me. All the efforts in vein. But it's ok. Until next time!

Just Shutup. You.... I'll not spare you.

Huh? You? Ek game to Jeet nhi paayi! And you will not spare ME?

Rudra was adding fuel in Geetanjali's anger.

Ye, bhai aag me ghee kyun daal rhe hain? Abhi to mujhe dekha na inhone.

Chavvi said to aadi.

Adi- Don't know yaar. Ab geetu isko choregi nhi!

You.....what you just said? Said it again and then see.

Geetanjali said in rage.

I said Ms. Geetanjali that, you can't catch me and also can't beat me ever! Got it? So don't try.

He said smirking.

Seriously? Wait I'll show you.

Saying this she took her steps towards her.

He ran in the garden. Taking a round, he came near the sofa, she also came.

Rudra.. just stop!

No babes! I'll not. Have guts then catch me!

Saying this he ran, from there. Geetanjali also ran, but due to rain, the grasses were wet. As a result she slipped there fall leaving a scream.

Rudra!!!

She was about to fall but just then, she felt a strong presence of somebody's arms covering her wet drenched , waist.
Her breath got hitched, due to the proximity.

Rudra's blue orbs were enough for increasing her heartbeat.

But then he said in his husky, voice.

What happen? Don't get lost in me too much that you don't even walk properly.

She narrowed her eyes but just then, the fall reached to her, hitting her waist to the ground.

Ouchhh!!!

Rudra, leave her, making her fall on the ground.
She closed her eyes and then open to look him smirking.

Everybody was laughing out their hearts, and this made Geetanjali hell angry.

You beast......wait .....

Saying this she get up, but couldn't catch him as he ran towards his room.
She followed him.

........

She entered inside his room, finding him.
Just then she take too steps calling him

Rudra!! Bahar aao.

Just then , she felt somebody's arms encircling her waist. And hai beard rubbed near her cheeks.

Rudra....leave me.

Hmmm...wait..fir sometimes na. That's why I made you come here. Just me and you!