Chapter 38

Mehndi got over today was Sangeet just the days were passing a fear of losing was also conquering Geetanjali.
She was bearing all this alone. She can't tell everyone about this. She was losing rudra. She was feeling different. On the other side Kalyaani was on cloud nine. Her plan was working.
Geetanjali was not getting the shares anymore as a daughter in law of the Singh's.Her dark secrets were dugged deep down the dark shades of darkness.

......
There were so many things going in the mids of everyone. One side Geetanjali was sacrificing her love for the sake of others. Other side something was going on in rudra's mind. Where all the youngsters were planning to stop the wedding, and Priya was feeling uneasiness even though she was getting married to her best friend whome she liked since childhood.
Kalyaani was satisfied with the success of her plan . What's were the dark secrets of Kalyaani? What she was hiding? Does vidur was acquainted with all these things? If he was known to the secrets of his wife then why he was silent? Why Priya was feeling uneasiness even though her wish was getting fulfill? What was rudra planning? With whom he talked on the mehendi night? Which plan he is working on? There were so many secrets of everybody. May be true or may be lie.
Who is saying the truth and who's not? Who's hiding the secrets? What were the secrets? What has happened 8 years ago?
Is radha really died? Why they all left rajasthan?

All these answers were going to be answered in the last chapter of this story. The mega chapter. A major shocking twist is on the way. Show some patience and wait for the upcoming twist.

Thank you ❤️