🌑 Ep.17: Boyz Crazy 🌑

HAHA, NEW UPDATE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, SLUTS 😆😆
I felt bad about having you guys wait 2 to 3 months between each update for the past like, year, so uh
MERRY CHRISTMAS 😁❤️

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have this t-shirt in my size?"

"I have something even better! Behold," (y/n) replied to me as we watched Stan bend over in the security camera as he spoke to a customer, "my butt!"

We both laughed, even if the game seemed stupid, it was still enjoyable. Now that (y/n) was sleeping in the other room, we were pretty much joined at the hip. Not that I mind it though.

It was only then that I noticed the extra laughter, seeing Mabel leaning on the counter, "This is fun, what you two have!"

I felt my face grow hot, "Mabel, how long have you been standing there?!"

"Don't worry about that! Let's talk about why I'm doing this dance!!" she then danced around weirdly.

"Oh no, she got into the Smile Dip again!!"

"Shoot, I knew I should've locked that drawer!" (y/n)'s panic followed mine.

But Mabel shook her head, "Wrong one thousand!! It's because today is the greatest day of my life!!"

She threw a calendar at my face, which I flinched at, but thankfully (y/n)'s quick reflexes caught it before it hit my face, both of us looking down at it.

"Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity Falls Civic Center and Buffet!!" Mabel yelled, her smile wide in excitement.

"Ugh, Sev'ral Timez?" I turned to Mabel, "Aren't they that boy band that came a decade too late? You know all those boy bands are fake, right? Just a manufactured product of the bloated corporate music industry."

"You're making my dance sad.."

(y/n) nudged my arm, "Ah lighten up, different people, different tastes in music. It's not like they're made by some cloning machine just to go down the mainstream road."

I shrugged, "Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if they were grown from pods or something."

Mabel puffed her cheeks, "You guys can't ruin this for me, Mabel's got backup!"

And just then, Candy and Grenda bursted in with Grenda yelling, "Hey guys!!"

"Woohoo!!"

"Ready for the greatest night of our lives?!" Mabel ran over to them, then started singing, "How many times am I gonna love ya?!"

"Sev'ral Timez!!" Then they laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh, girls."

"Says the guy who fangirls over a journal," (y/n) replied with a smirk, making me grow red in embarrassment.

Before I could protest though, and while those three left the gift shop, another person entered the store, making my skin grow pale.

Lorelei.

I noticed (y/n) tense up as well, probably because of what we talked about a few days ago as she walked over with a smile, waving in greeting, "Hey (y/n), Dipper, how have you two been?"

"Same as usual," (y/n) replied, "How was the trip with your siblings?"

"It was fun for the most part, though Tyler kept getting us lost," she said with a giggle.

(y/n) chuckled a bit as well, then after a few seconds of silence, turned to me, "Hey M-" he glanced at Lorelei, probably wondering whether or not I was comfortable being called by my actual name in front of her, "Dipper, do you mind giving us a moment?"