Chapter 3

DING DING DING!
Marinette's alarm went off like a siren in her ears when she woke up.
"Morning Tikki." She got up with her eyes barely open.
"Morning Marinette." Tikki flew up off of the pillow as Marinette went to change.
She put on her usual outfit and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
"Hi Mamon." Marinette smiled and ate the cereal her mother put on the table.
"Morning Marinette." Her mother smiled back and went downstairs to help her father with the bakery just before Tikki flew downstairs.
"Are you really telling Alya?" She looked worried.
"Yes, but Hawkmoth won't know." Marinette finished her cereal and opened her purse for Tikki to fly in as she ran downstairs.
"Bye Papa." Marinette waved to her father and set off for school.

"Marinette you're early? This isn't normal of you." Alya laughed.
"Change is good, right?" Marinette shut her purse as she approached Alya.
"I guess, come on." Alya pulled her up the stairs as everyone else flooded the classroom.
"Class I have an announcement!" Miss Bustier clapped and everyone turned their heads.
"We have a new person in our class! Please welcome Kagami!" She stepped to the side to reveal Kagami standing behind her.
"K-Kagami?" Alya whispered.
"Y-Yea." Marinette whispered back.
"Because of this our seating plan will arrange so, Alya and Marinette you will stay together..."
They both looked at eachother with excitement.
"Nino and Kim together, Ivan and Mylene, Juleka and Rose, Nathaniel and Lila, Alix and Max, Chloe and Sabrina and Kagami and Adrien." Miss Bustier read from her list and Alya turned to Marinette, scared.
"Kagami and Adrien!" She whispered to Marinette.
"So? I don't like Adrien like that anymore." Marinette smiled at her and Alya looked shocked.
"Your joking aren't you?"
"No, I like someone else I can't tell you about yet." Marinette turned back to Miss Bustier.
"Please sit next to your assigned partner now." She gestured as Nino and Adrien said bye to eachother.
"Hello Adrien." Kagami said as she sat next to him.
"Hi Kagami." He said back.
Marinette got out her book and Alya was staring at her, amazed at how she wasn't glaring with jealousy.
"Oh Hello Marinette!" Kagami turned and smiled at her "I didn't know you was in this class."
"Hi Kagami, and yea i've been in this class for a while." Marinette laughed and Kagami joined quietly.
"You're name is Alya right?" She turned to her and she hesitantly nodded.
"Hi, I'm Kagami, nice to meet you." She smiled.
"Nice to meet you to." She quickly smiled as Kagami turned.
"You really aren't joking are you?" Alya got out her book.
"Nope, i'm as truthful as I get."
"You aren't going to replace me with her are you?" She looked worried.
"Of course not, you're my best friend." Marinette hugged Alya and she hugged back.
"Ok class settle down now, we have to learn remember!" Miss Bustier smiled and started the lesson and everyone died down.
"Ok so the quantum physics of..."
Marinette's hearing trailed off and she started to daydream. She didn't know what it was about she just daydreamed, she daydreamed the entire lesson and didn't learn anything.

"Class dismissed!" Miss Bustier shouted as Alya dragged Marinette out of the class.
"When can you tell me about this secret lover?!" Alya squealed as they walked under the stairs.
"I have to tell you something really important before I tell you, meet me at the Arc De Triomphe tonight at 7PM." Marinette smiled.
"Oh wow ok." Alya was confused but agreed.
"Don't you have journalist club in... right now?" Marinette asked her.
"OH YEA GOTTA GO!" Alya ran off frantically waving at Marinette.
"I wonder what Marinette wants to tell Alya?" Kagami said to Adrien who was watching from a few metres away.
"She said something about a secret lover, but it's better not to intrude." Adrien answered.
"Yea you're right." Nino nodded.
"I wonder if Marinette has a boyfriend now, is that not what 'lover' means?" Kagami held her hands infront of her skirt.
"Maybe." Nino shrugged.
Marinette sat behind the stairs and got out her design journal, talking to Alya gave her a design idea, a shirt with the Arc De Triomphe on it.
"What classes do you have Kagami?" Adrien asked her.
"Design Technology."
"No way dude, me too!" Nino perked up.
"Why don't you go together?" Adrien asked.
"That sounds fun, I would like sharing a class with Nino, dude." Kagami tried to copy his slang but failed and Nino laughed quietly and they both walked off to DT as Adrien watched.
Marinette was scribbling away on her page and Tikki was watching her while hiding in her jacket.
"Wow Marinette you're really good." A voice from above said and Tikki quickly made sure she wasn't visible.
"Oh uh... thanks." Marinette looked up to see Adrien peering down at her journal.
"Do you mind me asking what you and Alya were talking about? Completely fine if not I just heard Alya say the word lover and I got curious." He smiled.
"Oh, sorry i'm not that comfortable sharing yet." Marinette laughed nervously.
"Yea that's fine, well I have to go, bye!" He waved at Marinette and she waved back.
"Too close for comfort." Tikki said from her jacket.
"Yea, luckily I have a free period now so I can keep designing." Marinette started designing and Tikki watched once again.