EIGHT| old friend...

Chris's POV:

I'm so happy Matt and I are close again. But he acts so different recently. I don't want him to change. A calm and shy soul can't do anything bad right? Yeah that's what I thought before Nick told me Matt punched Caitlyn's cousin right in the face. I think I need to talk to Caitlyn about this. She is changing him to much. But before I do that...my best friend is coming over! I haven't seen him for maybe one year and we are friends since junior school. He is coming for a overnight. We are doing what we always do. Making funny jokes and talking what happened the time we haven't seen us.

He told me he is here in two hours. He is living in a another country so he need to fly with the plain. But first I need to talk with Caitlyn so I'm gonna do that. Maybe I should just text her.

                                    Caitlyn

                                                          We need to talk
Sure, what is it ?🤨                                      
                                                           It's about Matt
What did he do now ?!      

                          Actually it's about you AND Matt

Oh okay why me?

                                         Because you change him
I change him? Don't
You remember how you
Changed because of Kate?!
And when you mean the fight ,
Matt decided to punch him himself
I didn't do anything !!!

                                               I don't mean the
                                               fight. I mean that in a
                                               general perspective.

Please Chris let's just
Talk together with Matt
Tomorrow I bet he can explain
Why he is like this !!
✔️✔️

*in real life*

Fine i know that I'm kinda mean but I just wanna protect him. Whatever I'm just gonna talk to him calmly. So I went in his room and noticed no one is there. Maybe in Nick's room. But he isn't there either. Maybe he is outside. And there he is, he is sitting in the garden on a chair and looked in the sky and just took deep breaths. I smiled and had a memory in my head. When we were little we used to fight more than now. He always ran out and sat in his favorite chair looking in the sky and thinking about anything he could think of. I don't wanna bother him. But I have to.

,,Hey Matt." i just said while rubbing his shoulder.

,,Hey Chris." He replied.

,,I really didn't wanna bother you but we need to talk."

,,What about ?"

,,About you and Caitlyn."

,,What happened?"

,,I don't think she is good for you." I continue

,,why do you think shit like that?!" He yelled.

,,because you are changing. You are not the shy, sweet boy with anxiety anymore. You always want revenge and know you are fighting people. You never did that!"

,,oh someone is raising their voice. Didn't you change for Kate?" He replied.

,,weird. Caitlyn told me the except same thing."

,,Yeah, maybe because it's a fact." He said.
,,And you think I don't have anxiety?! What's wrong with you? I didn't had so much attacks as usual. Maybe because I were a long time without you!" That respond made me sad.
I walked away without saying any word. Perfect time my best friend is here. I picked him up from the Airport. We hugged for like a minute. We are in my room now. Talking what happened all the years. I told him the whole story with Kate and Caitlyn. I showed him a image from Caitlyn and he was acting weird. He asked were she lives and how old she is. I didn't answer because it's still privacy.