SIX| public...

Nick's POV:

It's so weird. Matt and Caitlyn spent a whole night with each other. That's suspicious. Are they together now or not ? I'm so confused. But one time he will tell me that, I should wait for the right time. Me, Matt and Chris need to film a YouTube video. Our new car video. I wonder if Matt wanna tell us. I mean the relationship between me and Chris and Matt and Chris isn't so big anymore. So we finished filming the video, Chris opened up after the cut out.

,,Matt dude. I wanted to tell you that, me and Kate broke up. I realized that she isn't the one. She was my first girlfriend and many people make some mistakes with that. Please come back home I miss you buddy."

,,I guess I'll think about it. So when we are telling our secrets I have to tell mine too ,I guess." Matt answered Chris. Not sure if he should actually tell us

,,you have a secret?" Me and Chris replied.

,,yeah. So me and Caitlyn......are.....a couple."
I was happy for them. But Chris was upset for no reason.

,,hey Chris. You look upset are you okay?" Matt asked worried.

,,no no, I'm fine." He answers.

Matt's POV:

Chris is acting weird. He don't seem to be happy. But he can't change my decision.

I have a date tonight and guess what. With Caitlyn. So I get ready. We are eleven months together now. And I wanted to make it special. I'm in my room looking in the mirror. Nick is sitting on my bed.

,,hey Nick. Do I...look good enough?" I asked him mumbling. I was to nervous even if it isn't our first date. We make a Netflix and chill. I had a handsome but chilly outfit on.

,,you look normal. Like she sees you every day in school." that hurts a little bit. He stands up and stand next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and smiles.

,,you look awesome, Matt." Nick said.

I grins im the mirror and made eye contact with Nick in it.

8:56 pm
I'm waiting for her. I looked on my phone and saw a message.

,,SHE IS HERE." I yelled because both were in their rooms. I got no respond so I just thought they understood me.
I just stepped out the door and saw Caitlyn. More beautiful than ever. She had black pants on, an brown top, a brown-blue college jacket and some accessories. I looked like a fool against her.

,,Wow. You are so beautiful!" I complemented her. She blushed. Her cheeks colored in a peach pink. She suggested to go on a walk is better than sitting at home and just watch some movies. I agreed and changed my clothes.

 I agreed and changed my clothes

(His changed fit)

We are walking hand in hand through the streets. The wind goes through her hair and it got so fluffy. It starts raining again. It feels like a deja vu. Like our first date. We are under a streetlight, in the night.We hugged under the it. She laid her head on my shoulder and we just felt the moment. It was silent everywhere no noice just me and her.

My nose is red like and reindeer. I don't know why. Do I blush on my nose ? I don't know, but it's not that important. Joe was acting weird recently. He was so suspicious nice to me. I don't believe he changed. He has a plan I can feel that. Right now I'm at home. Ready to get my exam back. I got 90% right! Wow that's a lot more than I thought. I'm in my bed smiling in my phone and texting with Caitlyn.

,,Hey bae❤️"

,,hey cai❤️" I sent back.

,,do you know why joe is acting weird recently?" She continue.

,,I don't know he is YOUR cousin why should I know? But Nick is acting weird too. Do you think that has something to do with each other?"

,,it would be peculiar."

,,I can ask Nick why he is weird right now but I can't help you with Joe, sorry.❤️"

,,I'll ask him later too. Do you inform me about the answer?"

,,👍🏻❤️"

,,❤️🫶🏻"

I closed my phone and laid it on my belly. Both hands behind my head. My door jumped open. Out of nowhere. Nick is leaning on the door frame. Looking at me. Guilty.

,,Matt. Can we talk?" he speaks up.

,,what Nick? What happened again?" I respond.

He continued.

,,So you still know Joe, from junior school ,right?"

,,yeah why?" I asked careful.

,,we..." oh no. What is he gonna say now. Please don't let it be anything weird.

,,maybe...we are dating." is he dumb? Or does he just want a boyfriend?

,,you still remember that he bullied us right?!"

,,yeah but he is nineteen now. I think he changed." Nick said comfortably.

,,oh believe me. He didn't changed at all."

,,wait. How would you know that?"

,,oh so you don't know? Joe is Caitlyn's cousin and guess what I met him last night." I blurted out.

,,what?! There is no way. But he is so nice to me."

,,Nick. Believe me don't trust him."

,,whatever you are just my younger brother."

,,it's two minutes buddy. Don't act like we are ten years apart."

He just walked out. Upset. The only thing I care about, are nicks feelings. I swear to god when he hurts him ,I'm not gonna step back and watch him doing it. Joe was here often. I tried to ignore him in which I'm at Caitlyn's house. Nick came home. It's been a day since I saw him. He is pale. His nose and eyes are red as hell. He just went in his room and said no word.

I can tell it's joes fault. I try to talk to him, but I failed many times. Finally he moved out with the language.

,,he fucking cheated on me okay?!?" Nick yelled.

I knew it. But i don't want to follow so I didn't said anything.

,,can you tell me what happened exactly?"

,,I found out he texted with other girls. He didn't even care that I'm hurt inside."

I'm standing in front of him as he tears up. I can't see him cry so I hugged him. He hugged me tightly. He tears all over my shirt and I feel so bad for him. It wasn't easy in the past for him. Externally i cry with him, inside I wanna kill him....