SEVEN| Internet

Matt's POV:

I'm gonna kill Joe! There is no way he can hurt Nick like that. He need to get what he deserves. But Caitlyn is at home with him. I need to get him alone. So I begged Nick if he could spend a day with Caitlyn so I'm alone with Joe. At first he disagreed but then he just nodded. They were in his room and did something I don't know what but they laughed the whole time. So I went to their house, because I have an extra key, and looked out for Joe.

I found him in the guest room. He were on the chair and had headphones on. I closed the door quite and leaned against the closed door, until he noticed me. I was there four minutes and just stared at him. I got angrier. He finally turned the chair and looked me in the eyes now.

,,what are you doing here now? Have you stared at me the whole time?" he asked me.

,,you know why I'm here don't act silly." I respond.

,,oh. Because your stupid gay brother. So he ran to his mummy and cried? What a pussy"

I got so angry my face turned red. But then he totally crossed the line.

,,Nick is a good kisser. But a boyfriend? Nah to ugly."

I punched him right in the face. I came closer grabbed his shirt and punched him again. He pushed me on the ground, sat on me and tried to hit my face. I dodged three times but once he got me. The door jumped open and we both looked at the door. It was Caitlyn and Nick.

,,Joe why the fuck do you hit Matt?! And Matt what are you even doing here?!" she yelled at us. Joe finally get of me. Nick pulled me out the room and Caitlyn talked with Joe in the guest room.

,,Matt. I thought you wanna just talk and not almost kill him." he seriously told me.

,,are you crazy? You don't know what he said about you."

,,I don't care what he says Matt. These are just words. I care more about you." Nick says and I felt bad. Not because I hit Joe. Because I hurt his feelings more than I should.

,,yeah, but-"

,,no but." he interrupts me and we went back.

,,hey Caitlyn." I said nervously, don't know how she would react.

,,come with me." she suggested and I was scared.

,,why." she just said and I was confused.

,,w-why what?"

,,why didn't you tell me what he did."

,,because he wouldn't stop. Even if you talk with him."

,,just let me do it."

,,sorry but he deserved it." I said.

,,yeah alright Matt. Just go home with Nick now."

CAI

CAI.GG.XX
little boy got in a fight. Though guy huh. Anyways yes guys me and Matt are together @MATTHEW.STURNIOLO

MATTHEW.STURNIOLO - yeah cmon I could kill him if I wanted to you know that.
^CAI.GG.XX- yeah yeah alright Matt😭
^USER- YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMG😍
^USER- OMG YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER I KNEW IT 😍 so cute couple Fr🫶🏻😍

NICOLAS.STURNIOLO- STUNNING 😍
^CAI.GG.XX- LUV U 🫶🏻
^NICOLAS.STURNIOLO- LUV U TOO🫶🏻

CHRISTOPHER. STURNIOLO- fav couple😍
^KATE.MARTWIN- I thought we were cuter Chrissy🥺
^MATTHEW.STURNIOLO- fuck off Kate Fr.
^CHRISTOPHER.STURNIOLO- you were a bitch nothing more.
^NICOLAS.STURNIOLO- the girls are fighting.

STURNIOLO- the girls are fighting

NICOLAS.STURNIOLO
Gotta count my money here.

ADAM.SYDNEY- marry me please 😍❤️
^NICOLAS.STURNIOLO- anytime 😍❤️
^MATTHEW.STURNIOLO- uhhhhh 🫣
^CAI.GG.XX- new couple?!🫣😍

USER- omg Nick you are so pretty 😍
^NICOLAS.STURNIOLO- thank you thank you🫶🏻
^USER-OMG HEY

CHRISTOPHER.STURNIOLO- in love with my own brother 😍
^NICOLAS.STURNIOLO- Fuck off weirdo
^MATTHEW.STURNIOLO- ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME CHRIS ?!
^CAI.GG.XX- excuse me ?!