THREE| dont know whats going on rn

Matt's POV:

It's been a while since me and Caitlyn saw the last time. Since our first kiss we haven't talked to each other. I think I should just forget about it, right? But I can't forget it. In class I can't focus. I have butterflies in my stomach and I blushed in class. Many girls freaked out because they thought I smiled because of them. So annoying. I rolled my eyes. And kept thinking about Caitlyn.

Should I ask her ? Or maybe not ? I don't fucking know. Maybe I should ask for an advice. From the one and only Nick. But what if she kissed me because she wanna forget Chris. Okay I should stop thinking.

Caitlyn's POV:

,,what did you two do?!" Kate asked me upset.

,,why do you even care? Do you like Matt now too or what's going on with you?!" I answered. I had enough of her older sister thing. I hate it.
She grabbed my arm and pushed me in Matt's room.

,,for Christ sake what do you want Kate?!" I said.

,,did you just kissed Matt?!" She asked me directly.

,,maybe. And what's the problem? Am I not allowed to ?!"

,,did you kissed him because you can't get over Chris?!" she said. Like I'm a Monster and I would do some shit like that.

,,No! Are you crazy!? You are upset for nothing"

,,i don't believe you. I know you and I know what you are doing." she obviously doesn't know me when she things something like that about me.

She walked out and immediately went to Chris. She wanted to make me jealous I could tell. But I don't care anymore. I rolled my eyes and went to Matt. I wanted to talk with him anyway about our kiss.

,,Hey Matt."

,,H-hey Caitlyn." he said nervous.

,,uhmm i wanted to talk about our Kiss."

,,yeah me too." he replied.

,,you know that I would never kiss you because I can't get over Chris right?!" i asked him before he thinks I'm weird.

,,uhm no i don't think so. Or do you ask me that because it's true?" he asked serious.

,,of course not! I really like you that's why I kissed you." he blushed and I did too. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He looked on the ground and couldn't stand still. So I took his hand and calmed him down.

,,are you hungry?" i asked.

,,yeah I am" he replied.

I kissed his cheek two times.

,,I'm gonna get food." I said. Then I smiled and then I went to McDonald's. He smiled back but I didn't noticed.

Matt's POV:

Wow. She kissed me on the cheek. It felt so nice. I'm still blushing. I went downstairs to Nick, Chris and Kate. Nick looked at me smirking. Chris didn't care because he was talking to Kate which is sitting on his lap. Ugh I can't see her right now. She is so stressful. And she annoys Caitlyn so I don't talk to Kate anyway.

,,and what did you two do haaaahhh ?" Nick speaks up.

,,uhhh uhhh I think we were talking I guess." I answered really nervous.

,,yeah yeah come on I could tell what you two did." he said.

,,okay Fine she kissed me on the cheek nothing important." I finally replied.

,,that's so cute bruh. And are you a couple now?" he asked.

,,no we are not. I wanna do it special. And I have time I mean we like each other." I smiled at him and just made me sandwich.

,,okay as i was saying I'm going out today so there is no entertainment today." Nick suddenly said.

,,you have a date?!" I yelled.

,,No stupid. I'm at a concert today with Madi, Alahna, Mikayla and Chloe at nine a clock."

,,oh okay have fun." Chris just said and looked at Kate again. Omg Kate fucks me up dude. I wanna have my time with Chris. She is here everyday and her laugh is so pick me ugh.

The door rang. Yayy Caitlyn is finally back with the food. She bought me something from McDonald's. Fries, nuggets, cheeseburger and a Rootbeer. She ate my fries. but that's okay she hadn't eaten for two days. Because of the school stress. I had my arm over her shoulders and I hold her hand.

We are now in my room. I'm playing video games. She's laying on my bed right now watching Tik Tok.

Caitlyn's POV:

,,fucking ayyy. This stupid motherfucker don't know how to use a jump button!" He yelled and I almost flinched.

,,MATTHEW BERNARD STURNIOLO JESUS CHRIST DONT DO THAT AGAIN!" I yelled back.

,,s-sorry bae." bae? Omg he never called me that before.

,,ehm sorry it just came out." he said in panic. But I kinda liked it.

,,it's okay I like that." he smiled and I did too. But we are still not together that's my issue now. I scrolled through Instagram and saw something unbelievable.

KATE

KATE.MARTWIN

My twin sister really play with @Matthew.Sturniolo's feelings and I'm ashamed to be her sister.

USER: I don't think she would do that. I feel like you are more the Type of girl. Just my opinion.
^USER: yeah I honestly agree. Caitlyn would never do that.

*@KATE.MARTWIN turned the comments off*

,,KATHRINE MARTINEZ!" I screamed from Matt's room and I ran downstairs.

,,How dare you posting shit like that?!" I screamed.

,,I told her to not do that. But she didn't listened." Chris said.

,,I'm just saying the truth. Honey." she replied. My inner anger came through my blood and I went to punch her. But Matt hold me back. Why did he do that ?! She deserves it. He had one hand on my heart and one hand around my belly. His head was on my shoulder. It calmed me down.

When Nick is not here everything goes crazy.

,,You peace of shit! I swear to god I'm gonna tell mom to kick you out of the house!" I said.

,,yeah do that than I'm gonna life with the Sturniolos. It's even better." she winked at me.

,,okay. I have to be honest now. I don't want her in our house. I know Chris you love her so much but I don't want her here. I don't like her anyway. To be fair. Caitlyn isn't coming to us either so there's no problem."

Matt stood up for himself. I'm happy that he thinks that.

,,babe you don't listen to them, right?!" Kate replied.

,,Sorry babe but my brothers are my priorities and when they don't like you to be here than I guess you can't stay here." Chris said.

I mean I can't come there either but I don't care.

                                  ~•¥$¥•~