Chapter Thirteen

A/N second time trying to write this chapter

His eyes met nothing but what he's desired so intimately for months.

Ashen skin and pale hair filled up his sight, his very existence depended on the girl lying in twists beside him.

Thin blithe fingers fisted the sheets next to her.

Louden couldn't help the

wistful hand that drifted to untwist her stressed grips against his bedding.

His leg was thrown over two of hers, Harlow's unoccupied arm was wrapped around his waist, as his was to her's.

There were no pursuits on eachother's innocence.

But he couldn't help but feel the fullness of peace.

The girl that spent the night in his bed captured more than his mind.

She completed him.

Every part of his soul was packed with the thought of her, from the feel of her feathery skin, to the texture of her eyelashes.

His eyes graced the very details skimming her body, until her eyelids fluttered open.

A cold snowy grey color clashed with his green.

The sickly sheen of white glazed over her pupils, hazing her thoughts.

He knew what it meant, he just didn't need to deal with the denial of certain eradication at this very moment in time.

Not when he just got her back in his arms.

Not when he knew there was a chance of losing her.

"Louden." Sabel warned, her eyes angrily sticking to the back of his thoughts.

"You know there's something wrong with that girl." Her daunting voice fuzzed his ears, stomping on his speculations.

"There's nothing wrong with Harlow, now please leave me back to filing." His voice was exasperated, as much as he desired to stay the day in bed with sleeping Harlow, there were not many people to do his dirty alpha office work anymore, so the job was left to himself.

"She's not normal, whatever is wrong with her eye color, is not normal."

He knew Sabel was right, he knew she was.

But that's what made everything ten time worse.