𝟎𝟏𝟓-𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

ZIGGY AND TEDDY CUDDLE close to each other in the front with Kate and Santa in the back of the sleigh

ZIGGY AND TEDDY CUDDLE close to each other in the front with Kate and Santa in the back of the sleigh. Ziggy turns her head to see Santa and Kate deep in thought. They duo focus intensely on the book of addresses before them with Bjorn, an elf slurps on a candy cane behind them. "Hey, what are they doing?" Ziggy completely turns around, peeking at the address book.
     "His list. They're checking it twice." Ziggy answers in a sing-song tone. Teddy smiles, bringing the girl back down. Santa quickly licks the tip of his finger to flip to the next page. Kate and Santa stop to see two pages stuck together. Santa claws his way to get to the sticky page to reveal one child still missing her presents.
"What is this?" Santa groaned opening the page. "Bjorn..." the chubby elf stopped sucking on the candy cane to meet Santa's annoyed stare. "I told you, no food or drinks on the sleigh!" Santa lectured in Elvish. Bjorn pouts, taking the candy cane out of his mouth.
"I can't help it, Santa. I just love my candy canes." Santa scoffs with the elf seeing himself out. Santa takes off the candy cane piece to reveal the glowing name of Alicia Sanchez.
"What's wrong?" Teddy asked. He knew it was getting too quiet back there.
"We missed one!" Kate shouts suddenly in distress.
"Sanchez family, Mexico City! We got exactly nine seconds!" Santa and Kate stood up to lean over the teens. "Teddy, want me to take the reins—" Teddy stands up, sending Kate and Santa back in their seats, fumbling over in the back.
"Yah! On, Dasher! On, Dancer! On, Prancer!" And as soon as that, they're in Mexico City with six seconds left on the clock.
"There! On the corner!" Santa directs. Teddy plays with the reins, observing the roof below.
"There's no chimney!" Ziggy worries.
"Well, sometimes you gotta improvise!" Santa jumps belly first off the sleigh leaving the three kids worried for time.
"How much time we got?" Kate panics, scrambling to try and find the timer.
"Three seconds." Ziggy squeals. She turns away from the timer, not able to look. The timer blows red, beeping rapidly. Ziggy covers her eyes, digging her face into Teddy's chest. The church bells of Mexico City ring with no Santa in sight.
"Wheres Santa?" Kate worries, pulling herself away from Ziggy to look around.
"What's wrong?" The voice the three kids grew to know and love calls. They whip their heads around to see Santa nonchalantly sitting in the back.
"You did it!" Kate smiles. Santa gets up from his position and laughs in victory.
"No! We did it! All the presents in record time, and Christmas spirit is up to 95%" The four cheer with high fives and hugs. "Hey, hey! We gotta get back to your house before your moms do!" Teddy shyly gives the reins to Santa.
"Here."
"No, no. I think I kinda like sitting over here." Ziggy bends down to Kate, quickly kissing the girl's freckled forehead before picking her up to put her in the back of the sleigh with Santa. Teddy turns to Ziggy, chuckling. Ziggy smiles back, slowly sitting down, crossing her legs.
"On, Dasher! On, Dancer! On, Prancer! On, Vixen! On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donner! On, Blitzen!" And with that, back to Lowell, Massachusetts Santa and the gang go.