𝟎𝟎𝟑-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

KATE'S SANTA CATCHING plan is in motion

     KATE'S SANTA CATCHING plan is in motion. Teddy unscrews the doorknob of the Pierce's shoe closet while Ziggy clears out the shoes. "I cant believe you were gonna stand me up, Pierce." Said Ziggy sarcastically. Teddy paused, stammering for words.
     "N—No! I would never stand you up. My mom just wouldnt let me go. I was getting ready when you came. When did you come over?" Ziggy grins.
     "A while ago." Teddy chuckles to himself, continuing to screw the doorknob out. He forgets how spontaneous Ziggy is at times; that's what he loves about her. Teddy carefully takes the knob out as the brunette finishes organizing the shoes. The two lock eyes for a moment before moving on to their next task.
     Kate takes invisible string, tracing it around the living room as the girls tie them together. The sound of the jingle bells rang loudly; enough for at least one of them to wake up in case they fall asleep or drift off. Kate smiles happily at Ziggy as she smiles back. The two high five before separating. Teddy and Ziggy go upstairs to grab pillows and blankets while Kate stays downstairs, admiring their hard work. The two teens come downstairs to see Kate covering the fireplace with powdered sugar. "What are you doing?" Teddy rasps tiredly.
     "I saw it on ghost adventurers." Kate squeals exidingly.
     "Lamest Christmas ever." Teddy rolls his eyes, taking the pillows and blankets out of Ziggy's arms; the only thing keeping Teddy awake is Ziggy. Of course this plan of their's would never work out.

_____

     Ziggy carefully sets up the camera to the hole where the knob used to be while Kate sets the cookies and milk. Kate joins the girl in the closet. Teddy comes in with a whole load of snacks. "Hey, mom said no junk food." Kate commented, furrowing her eyebrows.
     "Well we gotta stay up somehow." Teddy replies, taking a box of Cheez-itz out of his hoodie pocket. "Cheez-itz?" Teddy asks, handing them to Ziggy.
     "You know me so well." Ziggy said before digging in.
     "Plus, sometimes you gotta break the rules for the greater good." Teddy passes the chocolate ice cream to Kate while he had the vanilla flavor. Kate turns on the camera, sighing before taking the spoon.
     "I cant even remember the last time we all did anything together. Like, the three of us, pulling an all nighter?" Kate shouts exidingly. "How awesome is this?" Teddy looks at his sister, smiling. He can't remember either.
     "Whatever." Teddy mumbles. He looks towards Ziggy, who's smile remains on her face. He hasn't seen her smile for this long since Ivan died and her father leaving. She cuddles closer towards him as Kate gobbles down on her ice cream.
     "So good. Thats so good." Kate mumbles in ice cream heaven.
     "Slow down, dude." Teddy chuckles. Ziggy swiftly snatches Teddy's spoon without him noticing.
     "Gimmie some, girl." Kate laughs to Ziggy, passing the ice cream.
     "Where—" Teddy starts, looking for his spoon. He turns to Ziggy, taking a taste of chocolate ice cream with Teddy's spoon.
     "I washed it." Ziggy mumbles under chocked giggles of her and Kate.
     "Oh I see how it is. I see!" Teddy yells jokingly.

MAMA!

Hey, are you okay? Are you with anyone?