Binding Vows of Adoration

Caspian looked around and found Isabel sitting in the garden writing something.

"What are you up to?" he asked.

Isabel smiled. "Nothing much. What brings you here, Caspian?"

"I know we've not been together long, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the wisest woman I know and I would be honoured if you became my wife. Will you marry me, Isabel?"

Isabel nodded. "Yes, I will."

He slipped a ring on her finger and pulled her up, holding her hands in his.

Several Months Later

Because Caspian had to go to sea, he wanted to wed the woman he loved before leaving.

Caspian stood at the altar awaiting Isabel.

As she walked up, Glenstorm to her side, a smile crossed his face.

Never before had she looked so beautiful as she was now. She had always been beautiful, but today she was radiant.

Isabel reached him and Caspian said, "You look radiant, my love."

She smiled. "Thank you. You're rather dashing yourself."

Aslan looked between them before saying, "We are here today to join two in one. Your vows, if you will."

Isabel took Caspian's hands as she said, "I promise to be your navigator, best friend, and wife. I promise to honor, love, and cherish you through all life's adventures. Wherever we go, we'll go together."

Aslan's gaze turned to Caspian and said, "And yours, King of Narnia."

Caspian's smile shook as he spoke his own vows. "My darling, it's with pride and joy that I take you for my wife. Together, we can weather any storm, no matter the season of our lives. I have found my forever partner. With you in my life, I could never be lonely again. I'm in awe of you, our bond, and our potential. I promise to remain in awe while I cherish you for all the rest of our days."

The two promised to love and cherish each other in sickness and in health or until death parted them.

Aslan smiled softly. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Caspian pressed a gentle, tender kiss to Isabel's lips and the Narnians cheered.

The newly married couple walked down the aisle hand-in-hand as the Narnians continued to cheer behind them.