Chapter Ten

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!! :]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

He's gonna kidnap me and torture me and not even tell me his fucking name.

"Oh, I'm um Masky," He said, he sounded shocked.

"And why the hell did you put me through all that shit in there, you could have just put some alcohol and stitched it up, not that hard," He sucked in a breath getting ready to answer my question my question but I wasn't done just yet.

"And why do you have on that mask, are you really that ugly," I folded my arms, he might kill me for that last one, but oh well, it doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to get out of here anyways.

He just stood there and stared at me, he clenched his fists. In a flash he grabbed my face and jerked it upwards to face him. He spoke in a cold, low voice that was eerily quiet. "If you want to keep that pretty face of yours I'd suggest you keep your little mouth shut. And if you keep that shit up I'll be happy to call that man back and let him take you,"

He threw my chin to the side and walked to the door, he turned to Hoodie and said "I'm going out," before slamming the door.

Hoodie turned me me and shook his head and went into the kitchen. I let out a sigh and leaned into the couch. I turned my head and looked at my arm, the hell did they do to me, I hope they didn't put any of that puffer fish stuff in me, that would suck. I once read about how puffer fish venom and how it paralyzed its victims but they could still feel pain.

A shiver ran up my spine at the thought, He might just do that since I insulted him... oh well. I looked around at my surroundings, the couch I was sitting on was cold, worn out leather, with a couple of stains here and there. There were two other leather chairs, also in the same condition as the couch.

There was a hall to the right that lead to other rooms, I'll have to check those out, my stomach growled. Now that I think about it I haven't really ate anything since yesterday. Let's hope they have something here.

I stood up from the couch, a strike of pain went through my left arm, protesting from the sudden movement. I let out a sigh and slowly trudged to the kitchen. The kitchen was in no better condition then the living room, in desperate need of a cleaning but not unbearably dirty.

I opened the fridge only to be meet with mustard, ketchup, some old ground beef, and a jar with some strange liquid and a strange piece of meat maybe? This is the sadest fridge I've ever seen, what do they even eat.

I crinkled my nose in disgust, If it really came to it I could last weeks with out food, just definitely not preferred. A cold sense of dread came over me, the realization of what situation I was in finally clicked. My breathing quickened at what all could happen with me.

I don't even know how to fight, let alone defend myself. I looked around for a knife or anything to defend myself with. I opened and closed draws, finally my eyes laid on what I was hunting for. A knife, it was bigger than an average one thankfully. I look it and smiled, maybe I do have a chance.

Just as I found some happiness a heard the front door open, all of the fuzzy feelings I had just felt retreated in the mater of a second. Shit, where to hide, I looked around frantically, scanning the kitchen. Behind the fridge, I ran and nuzzled myself in between the wall and the fridge. I could still see the kitchen through a sliver where the fridge wasn't completely pushed up against the cabinets.

I saw Masky put down some bags onto the counter, "Hoodie, where's the human?" he called out.

Hoodie walked into the kitchen as well, "I don't know," he replied, "They were just sitting on the couch the last time I saw them,"