Chapter Four

I heard shuffling from my parents room, They must be up now. I relaxed my shoulders and looked at the alarm clock, 6:31 am.

I pulled myself off the bed and looked at the window. It's still dark outside, maybe that thing is still out there? No, I'm sure if it was there it make its self known.

I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around myself. I'll just go take a shower, that'll do some good. I put on a small smile and stepped out my room, walking towards my bathroom. I turned it on and went to go get some comfy clothes.

"Honey, are you already up?" my mother called down the hallway, I turned around and faced her.

"Ya, I just got up," I responded, my voice still scratchy from not being used.

"Sorry we didn't mean to wake you, but on another note me and your dad have a business trip," she let out a sigh and gave me a small smile "Sorry it's on such last notice they just let us know yesterday,"

Shit, how long are they gonna be away, I can't stay here alone, that thing might come back. "Um, how long will y'all be away," I asked, fingers crossed it wouldn't be too long.

"Until Tuesday, we'll try to get done as fast as possible tho," she walked up and gave me a hug, "I'm sorry we've been so busy, I promise as soon as we get back we'll all search for Lukas and go out and do something together," She said, sadness and pity filled her eyes but she kept on a small smile.

"Ok mom, I'll be looking forward to it," I responded, I put on a smile as well, trying to be confident about all this.

"Alright hun, I've already deposited some money to your account so you'll have enough money to go buy groceries or go eat out, you deserve it," We both laughed a little.

I heard footsteps and my dad came out their room.

"Good morning guys," he walked over and gave me a hug as well, "We'll be back soon alright, keep the doors locked and remember, I have a gun under my side of the bed,"

I hugged him back, "Alright dad, I'll be sure to kick someone's butt they come in," I responded trying to lighten the mood, I sure hope I can kick ass, I might have to.

We laughed a bit, said our goodbyes and left, I locked the door. Once I turned around to face our empty house I let out a sigh, "What am I gonna do," I walked to every light switch and turned them on, wanted clear sights on everything.

I grabbed my clothes and went to my shower. I pulled my hair back and stepped in. I just kinda stood there, I'm so dead, if that thing comes back, It'll kill me.

I smacked my face "Oh my god, I'll be fine, just fine," I finished up in the shower and hopped out, and put on some comfy clothes.

"You know what, I'm gonna go to town, and chill there, there's no way I'd get kidnapped there, right?" I shook my head and laughed at myself, "I'm gonna go insane I swear,"

I walked back to my room and picked up my phone, 7:28. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror, I scrunched up my nose "Ew, I look terrible, this is not going to do," I had on a baggy shirt and sweatpants, but the worst part was that my eye bags looked darker than ever.

"Well, if i'm going to town might as well look hot while doing it," I blew raspberry, "Most of the shops probably aren't even open yet so, I guess I'll just take my time, lovely" I gritted my teeth.

                                                                                  ✧༺♥༻∞

Once I had finished up in the bathroom doing all that I wanted to do I headed back to my room to find an outfit to wear. I put on my favorite podcast and looked at the weather, 23 degrees(5 degrees celsius ;]), I whistled "Damn, it's freezing out there,"

After a skim through I decided to but on some baggy pants with black, dark brown, and gray plain patterns. Then I put on a long sleeve  off white shirt and a black coat that went to my knees in length. To top it off I put on a black beanie and black boots that can up a bit bellow my knee.

I looked back to the mirror to check what I looked like. It always felt nice to look good, I gave my self a big smile before turning to grab my phone.

The people that were in the podcast were bickering over whether or not crystals really worked or not.

"We'll I think that all the herbs you put in your bath definitely work but the crystals, I don't know they look pretty but that's about it," One of them said.

"Naw fam, crystals definitely work, I mean people have been using them for centuries," replied the other.

"If you use herbs or crystals your a pussy," said another.

I let out a laugh, and rolled my eyes, they where so stupid and I loved it. I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out.

I started walking down the side walk, snow covered everything out the road, which I'm sure had black ice on it. I stuck my hands in my pockets trying to keep them warm. Man, I should have put on some gloves.

I looked to my right, the flower field that now covered in snow, I was hoping to spend a bit more time there, oh well.

After a bit more of walking I had finally arrived at town. A smile formed on my face, it felt so nice having people around me. I'll be safe here, that bitchy monster can't show it's face here.

I kept a smile on my face and went to my favorite coffee shop, gotta start the morning right.