34

Chapter 34

    Yuan Tang kept touching the snowball without moving, only his eyeballs could move at will, even if he wanted to call for help.

    At this time, a small voice came over: "What are you doing?"

    A little man the size of a palm jumped onto the snowball, and after meeting his eyes, he was taken aback suddenly: "Why do you look like me?" Exactly the same?"

    Yuan Tang also wanted to ask, why Chonghao's memory beast looks the same as him, what's the situation with the small pointed ears on his head, why every one of Chonghao's memories looks like he just learned to transform into shape look.

    The memory beast jumped on the snowball twice, staring at Yuan Tang's face in surprise, seeing his fierce face, immediately shrunk his neck again: "Why are you still so fierce."

    This guy has seen him? Yuan Tang felt strange, and threatened with his eyes: "Thaw me quickly!"

    The little thing with pink and tender face looked around him again. How can you show such a disgusting expression.

    The memory beast flew around him, looked at itself left and right in front of him, and murmured: "The memory beast will change according to the host's preferences, and usually it will be the most beautiful thing in the host's memory. Some people like flowers. His memory beast is flowers, and he likes apples, and his memory beast is apples... I didn't expect that Chonghao Immortal Zun liked your appearance." Now that you

    know who I am, hurry up and unfreeze me!

    Yuan Tang's eyes were about to burst into flames, the little thing let him go belatedly, and then said: "This is a restricted area, you are not allowed to go inside."

    As soon as Yuan Tang was let go, he asked: " How long have you been like this?"

    Maybe it's because the two of them look exactly the same, Little Thing was very kind to him, and said, "It's been tens of thousands of years."

    Yuan Tang was sure that he was only three thousand years old, and it was written in his cultivation base , Where did the people who lived tens of thousands of years ago come from? Could it be that Chonghao treats him well because he looks like that person?

    The corner of the vixen's mouth twitched, if he was really used as a substitute, even if it was a god, he would make the other party pay the price.

    He said: "In this case, then you should know how important I am. Is there anything that cannot be entered in the restricted area?

    " Don’t come here to check.”

    “To tell the truth, I came this time just to know the relationship between me and him, if you don’t let me in, then tell me if you have seen me here before?”

    Little things Staring at his face for a while, he said, "I'm just responsible for protecting this place from being destroyed by outsiders, and I don't have permission to check it."

    "Do you think that with Chonghao's ability, if he doesn't open the permission, I can get in?"

    " Hmm..." The memory beast looked very embarrassed, and its wrinkled face was cute. Yuantang Aiwujiwu couldn't blame his own face, and said, "I won't destroy this place, look, Since Chong Hao regards me as his best memory, it means that I am not bad to him, right?" The

    memory beast nodded, if someone likes something for tens of thousands of years, it means that he has not concealed his flaws.

    Yuan Tang bent his lips and smiled, with black hair and black eyes, and bright red clothes, the memory beast was stunned: "Help me."