29

Chapter 29

    Under Yuan Tang's uncertain gaze, Chong Hao slowly talked about what he had borrowed from Bai Ying to talk to him in the past few days, because he was afraid of angering him, his voice was very soft.

    "So..." Yuan Tang said, "You ate Shenshen     ?

    "

Squeezing, asked: "Where is he?"

    "He is me, and I am him." The

    vixen touched his golden lock, and said: "Then are you coming back?"

    Chong Hao also looked at the golden lock . After taking a look, he organized his words, and said, "I will always be with Ah Tang."

    Yuan Tang lowered his head and touched the golden lock repeatedly. He couldn't accept this at all for a while. The person who accompanied him has been with him since he was not yet mature, and Chong Hao... Chong Hao is his enemy, he hurt himself, locked himself up, and did not allow himself to go out, and he did not allow others Come in, how could they be alone?

    He repeatedly deduced the process in his mind based on the current results, but there is no conclusive evidence to prove that Chong Hao is the white shadow, and Chong Hao was so fierce to him back then, how could he be the one who saved him repeatedly?

    He finally got the most perfect explanation, Chonghao ate Shenshen, he is lying to himself now.

    Yuan Tang's dark eyes slowly lifted up, Chong Hao barely needed to think, and suddenly he turned sideways past his sudden stabbing blade, and grabbed Yuan Tang's hand, saying: "A Tang, listen to me Tell you slowly, okay?"

    "May I give you a chance to talk nonsense?" Yuan Tang's eyes were a bit fierce, and at this moment, his overly delicate face almost coincided with the man in red in his dream Together, Chong Hao suddenly pulled him over.

    After 'eating' Bai Ying, Chong Hao subdued Yuan Tang almost easily. The man held him in his arms and said in a hoarse voice: "Do you think it was a dream? It was a fact that happened here once, look outside If the mottled relief on the wall is really a dream, it would be too coincidental!"

    "Do you mean that it happened before when you slapped me?"

    "Why didn't you mention that I was behind your back and made beef for you ?" Cake, shield the sword for you, the fact that you lie on my back and say you like me?"

    Yuan Tang pursed his lips, and said angrily, "Let me go!"

    "I know you have always regarded me as an enemy, and you have always regarded me as an enemy since you entered the mansion. No good intentions. Everyone said that I was the reincarnation of the God of War, and I came here to help Daxia turn the situation around. Do. You are here, it is Jin Suo who saved my life by mistake. I have been pure and ascetic all my life, but I feel you are inexplicably familiar. Even if I throw you out, I can’t stop being influenced by you. Go I can find you anywhere, I can sense what you do, and after that day of hallucinations, I can even manipulate the white shadow in your lock... During this period of time, I have been thinking about why, and now I understand it when I enter the painting , you and I have a relationship in the first place, if what Qing Yun said is true, your soul is in your lock!" It is

    rare for Chong Hao to say so many words at once, Yuan Tang stared at him blankly until the man He took the sword from his hand, let him go, then got up and walked to the table, put the sword on the table, he looked down at the jade cup on the table, when he reached for it, Yuan Tang suddenly rushed over and put the sword on the table. He snatched the cup. He felt that what Chong Hao said was reasonable, but he still couldn't believe it completely. He held the cup in his hand and looked at it repeatedly, but he couldn't see anything, so he threw it to Chong Hao again, and said with a cold face: "What's the use of this?"