9

Chapter 9: The Emperor

    Soon after Yuan Tang went to bed, he forgot all about his plans. The pouring rain and the gloomy sky always make people unable to stop their drowsiness.

    Chong Hao went to bed after he fell asleep, avoiding the desolation of sleeping on the ground.

    As soon as he went to bed, Yuan Tang consciously approached the heat source, her fair face was nestled against his chest, her full lips parted unconsciously, breathing lightly, like some kind of cute little animal .

    Chong Hao stretched out his hands to hug him, and lowered his eyes to caress the golden lock on his neck. The lock was suddenly touched by him, and immediately overflowed with a soft halo, as if some power was slowly flowing out.

    Chong Hao was imprisoned by him for a few days, and he was allowed to take whatever he wanted. On this day, he suddenly made a request for food: "My husband wants to eat white jade cod fish balls, eight treasures and five treasures soup, duck feet with mushrooms, colorful beef Liu, and..."

    "Shut up!" The vixen interrupted him fiercely, he was going to the kitchen to steal something to eat, how could he choose, this Chong Hao really lost his memory and became stupid, such a reason Don't understand, he reprimanded: "Don't be picky eaters."

    Chong Hao looked at his face that became more beautiful day by day, and said: "This is also for the sake of the lady." "For

    me?"

    "If the guess is true, why not? " Husband should be a helper for my wife's cultivation, if I eat better... I can work harder."

    The vixen really hesitated.

    Chong Hao raised the corners of his mouth and said, "My lady has a high level of cultivation, so it must not be difficult for a few mortals to obey." The

    vixen struggled for a while, as if she had made a decision, and confirmed with him: "Is it really going to work harder?"

    Chong Hao replied: "A gentleman."

    "...Okay." Yuan Tang said: "I will make them obey."

    He lifted the food box, and a voice suddenly came from behind: "Ah Tang."

    Yuan Tang turned around , his body was suddenly embraced by a man, Chong Hao kissed his lips, and said: "Be careful."

    Yuan Tang was stunned, and suddenly pushed him away, with a stern face to criticize, but couldn't think of what to say, so he turned around and ran away.

    Obviously at the beginning, he was so fierce that he wanted to eat people, but why did he suddenly become like this... Still, still care about him?

    No, this should be a good thing, it means that Chonghao likes him more and more, so can he do whatever he wants with him in the future? Yuan Tang quickly broke away from the strange discomfort, and raised his chin proudly.

    He came all the way to the kitchen of the palace, and saw that there were a few more officers and soldiers at the door, perhaps because he was caught stealing. During this period, there were only a few officers and soldiers, but these people were nothing to him. Tang didn't take it seriously at all.