31

Chapter 31: The Immortal World

    He was really hungry. Because of his anger, he swept all the food on the table into his stomach like a storm, and then jumped up and got under the bed curtain.

    "Be careful." Chong Hao reminded from behind, but Yuan Tang ignored it. He lay on the bed curtain for a while, turned over and returned to his original shape.

    Chong Hao sat outside for a while, worried about him, stepped forward lightly and lifted the bed curtains to look inside, only to see that snow-white fur was facing away from this side, with two little feet stretched out to the sides It is lying on its side, with a single tail spread out on one side, the tip of the tail is slightly bent, and its small head is hanging down silently, as if observing somewhere in itself.

    The corner of the man's mouth raised, the pointy ears on the little fox's head suddenly moved, and suddenly turned around. Even in his original form, Chong Hao could still see the burning anger in his eyes.

    "Since the matter has already happened, I will be responsible for it." The

    little fox showed its sharp claws, and Chong Hao had no choice but to back away. The bed curtain blocked his cannibalistic view. Chong Hao pulled a stool and sat outside, meditating for a moment, He said again: "You and I should think about how to solve this matter, losing our temper is not the answer, what do you think?"

    Yuan Tang lay on his back inside, staring at the top of the bed with his dark eyes, repeating in his heart Tore Chong Hao's body to pieces.     "I know you're very angry

    , but it's actually a good thing, isn't it?"

What good can there be?

    "Look, you are just a poor little vixen who can't even afford to live in a wooden house..." The

    vixen instantly transformed into a human form and rushed out of his head, angrily said: "I have a fairy house! I'm not poor!!"

    Chong Hao took a look Yuan Tang took a look at the house he lived in, and said with a blue face, "I will have a better house than yours."

    "But you don't have one now." Chonghao said, "You only have that Xiaomu... Immortal Mansion, although it can shelter you from the wind and rain, but it's still a bit shabby to match a beauty like you, isn't it?

    " Think, what he said is also reasonable.

    "But it's different now." Chong Hao said: "There is a child between you and me, which means you and I are a family. Since we are a family, mine is yours, yours..." He met the vixen With a warning gaze, he comforted him: "Of course it's still yours." The     vixen

    frowned, "What can you have?

    "

, Instead, he began to think seriously, something suddenly crossed his mind, he looked up at Chonghao, and said, "Everything about you is mine, you swear?"

    "I swear, as long as this child is here, my Everything is yours." Chong Hao already understood what he was planning, he raised his hand and said: "Whether it is the past, present, or future, everything is yours." The

    vixen pursed his lips, his eyes rolled Zidi turned around, he touched his stomach again, and said, "When you were a fairy, everything you owned was also mine?"

    "It's all yours." Chong Hao nodded and said, "As long as it's me It’s all yours.”

    “Then you return the gods to me.” Yuan Tang said: “If you return it to me, I’ll believe you.”