Chapter 5

We finally arrived at olive garden,we went inside and sat down. After a couple of minutes of looking at the menu we ordered our drinks and meals.

"Hey colby" I said

"Yeah?" Colby said looking up from his phone.

"Is there a Victoria's secret or pink around here?" I asked

"I think there is both at the mall" he said looking a little confused.

"Okay" I said looking down at my phone

"Is there something you need from there?" Colby asked

"No, I model some of there stuff online, and once in a while I do runway." I said

"Oh, I didn't know that" Colby said looking back down at his phone.

After a talking a little more, our food came out. I started eating and ate about half of my meal before realizing I wasn't as hungry as I thought I was.

I sat there waiting for Colby to finish eating, when I completely zoned out. That's hasn't happened to me in a couple of days, which was a accomplishment. But it can't start happening again, I finally got a little better and now I'm going down hill again.

"Addie, Addie, Addison!" Colby said raising his voice

I suddenly snapped out of it.

"What!" I said shooting my head up to look at Colby.

"You just completely zoned out" Colby said

"Sorry" I said

"It's fine, but are you okay?" Colby asked me.

"Yeah, I just can't go back down this road. I was finally a little bit better when I saw Sam again, But I'm going back into this hole where I was before, and I just don't know what to do anymore." I said.

"I'm always here for you if you ever need anything" Colby said.

I looked up at Colby and nodded. After I zoned out, I tried to eat a little more but I just couldn't. I asked the waitress for a box so I could eat the rest of it some other time, and asked Colby if we could leave.

We paid for our food and we left. The whole ride home I kept telling myself that I was okay and nothing has changed in the past couple of days.

We got back to the house without saying one word to eachother, which I was surprised by. I got out of the car and shut the door behind. I started to rush towards the front door, when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see that it was Colby.

"Your okay, it's okay" Colby said pulling me into a hug.

I was having a panic attack, Colby always knew when I was about to have a panic attack. The last time Sam came to visit me in Kansas he brought Colby along. That year I had the worst panic attacks I ever had and Colby saw a lot in of them in just a week.

I started shaking and crying while trying to catch my breath at the same time. I knew my panic attacks never lasted long, which that made me feel a little bit better.

Colby helped calm me down, and instead of going in the house we got back in the car. We sat in the car until I was ready to go inside.

I walked to the front door and took a deep breath before walking in. I passed everyone in the living room and I could feel everyone staring.

"Hey, how was dinner" Sam asked

I walked past him and ignored him. I was about to walk into the room I was staying in, when I heard them talking downstairs.

"What's wrong with her" Jake asked Colby

"She's not doing well" Colby said turning to look at Sam

"Why do you think that?" Sam  asked Colby

"While we were eating, she completely zoned out for like 10 minutes, then when we were in the car and she had a panic attack."Colby said

"She was doing better, I don't know what happened in the past day." Sam said

"Whatever" I whispered to myself

I decided to get a shower before going back downstairs. I went into my room  and layed out a pair of grey sweatpants and a cropped Chase Atlantic Vines pullover hoodie.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me and got into the shower.

I got out if the shower and rapped myself in a towel. I walked out of my bathroom and looked over at the door to get in my room.

"Holy sh*t Colby, you scared me!" I said

"It's a good thing I have a towel rapped around me" I said

"Yeah,sorry" Colby said

"Let me get dressed real quick" I said stepping back into bathroom with my clothes

I put my pants, shirt, and then my cropped hoodie. After I finished getting dressed, I hung up my towel and put my hair up.

"Okay, I'm done" I said stepping out of the bathroom

"I told Sam about everything that happened at dinner and in the car" Colby said sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Whatever"I said looking over at Colby.

He looked over at me, and he stared into my eyes and I stared into his. I never had this feeling before, I felt comfortable with him, I felt safe.