Chapter 4

Before going downstairs, I decided I wanted to look at my social media accounts. I checked Instagram first and saw how many notifications I had , I decided to ignore them. I went to look at my modeling stuff and decided I needed to start that again before I get fired. I wondered if there was a pink, or a Victoria's secret near here.

After looking at my phone for a little bit I decided to go downstairs. I was walking down the steps when I heard Sam in the kitchen talking to a couple of people.

"I thought you were visiting her, not bringing her back with you" I heard someone say

"I was, but I saw how depressed and miserable she was and thought it would be nice to get her away from Kansas." Sam said

I tried to ignore what they were saying, but it was hard. I ran back up stairs to grab my boyfriends hoodie, it was the only comfort item I brought with me. I put it on, and suddenly felt very upset. I felt tears building up in my eyes as I walked back down stairs.

I was around the corner from the kitchen, I took a deep breath know I still had tears in my eyes.

I came around the corner and into the kitchen. I felt everyone's eyes on me, which I didn't like in that moment. I sat down next to Sam and put my head in my hands to cover my face.

"Addie, are you okay?" I heard Sam say

I looked up and felt tears falling down face.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said wiping the tears off of my face.

Sam pulled me into hug, I hugged him back for a second and then pulled away from him.

"Sorry, this probably isn't a good first impression" I said

"It's fine" I heard everyone say.

I walked out of the room to go sit on the couch to calm myself down. I sat there for a couple minutes listening to music on my airpods.

I finally calmed down and walked back over to the kitchen where everyone still was.

"Okay, I'm better now" I said walking back in to the kitchen.

I sat down in the same spot I was before, and Sam introduced me to everyone.

"That's jake,Tara,Corey,Devyn, and then Colby and Kat,who you already know" Sam said

Kat came up and gave me a hug.

"How are you doing" Kat asked

"If you want me to tell the truth, not very good" I said hugging her back.

"I'm sorry" Kat said

I closed my eyes for a second, Kat and I pulled back form the hug. I was about to sit back down when Colby came over and gave me a hug too. I hugged him back and then went and sat back down.

"What time is it? I asked

"5" Kat said

"When was the last time you ate?" Sam asked

"Yesterday when we got food" I said

"That's not good Addie" Sam said

"I know it isn't, I haven't been eating as much as I should. I probably lost around 10 pounds by now." I said

"We need to get you some food girl" Kat said.

"You need to start taking care of yourself Addie" Sam and Colby both said.

"I know I do" I said

"I can take you to get some food" Colby said

"Okay, do you want to go now?" I said

"Sure, anyone else want to come?" Cobly asked

"No " everyone else said

We walked out of the kitchen, Colby  grabbed his keys and we headed to the car. We both jumped in the car and decided where to go for dinner, which was olive garden. Then we left.