Chapter 1

I remember getting the phone call, he was in a car accident and passed away.  I remember dropping to my knees when I heard what  happened. I didn't know what to do, I had no family around. My parents lived a couple of hours away, and my brother lived in a LA now.

The past week has been very hard on me, I didn't do anything other than sleep, cry and I would eat something  here and there. It's been a week 
without him and I've been very depressed. I knew it was bad when i didn't even feel like modeling or even being active on social media.

 I was laying down on the couch watching TV for the first time in a week, when I heard a knock on my apartment door. I didn't want to get the door, but I knew I had to .

Before I opened the door I tried to make myself at least a little presentable. I wiped the mascara that was dried up on my cheek from crying and put my hair into a messy bun because it was a mess.

I was very hesitant about opening the door, but I did it anyway. I slowly opened up the door, I couldn't belive who I saw. It was sam, before he could say anything I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

     "Sam, I missed you so much. It's been too long" I said with a little tear starting to roll down my cheek.

" I missed you to Addie" Sam said while still giving me a hug.

I backed away from the hug while whipping the tear off my face.

"Well,come in loser " I said with a lite smile on my face.

He walked into the apartment and put his stuff by the door because he didn't know where the guest room was. It was his first time in my apartment, he hasn't been back to Kansas for 3.5 years.

I picked his stuff up and started heading to the guest room. On the way to the guest room I tried not to look at the photos of my boyfriend and I. I plopped Sam's stuff on the bed when I suddenly saw apicture of my bf and I .

Don't cry. Don't cry. I said to myself as I felt tears build up in my eyes.

I walked out of the room and slowly shut the door. I walked back into the living room where Sam was and I tried not to cry, but I knew he could tell I was about to cry.  I sat down on the couch next to Sam, and put my head in my  hands.

" Hey it's okay." Sam said while pulling me into a hug.

"It's not okay, I don't know what I'm going to do without him." I said while pulling away from him.

I got up and walked over to the sliding glass door and opened it up so I could go sit outside and look at the city. Looking at the city always calmed me down, I always loved just sitting here and looking at the stars and what's going on in the city.

A couple of minutes later heard the sliding glass door open. It was Sam coming outside to sit with me, he brought out a blanket and some hot chocolate because it was a cool spring night.

" Thank you " I said grabbing the hot chocolate a blanket.

" Can I talk to you about something? " said Sam

" Of course you can " I said

" How would you feeling coming back to LA with me? I think you need a break from this places for a little. " sam said

I sat there for a couple of seconds trying to process what he just asked me

" When would you be leaving and how long would I be gone for ?" I said looking over

" I think you should stay for atleast 2 or 3 months, and we would leave early Friday morning " Sam said looking over at me.

" So I have tomorrow to pack enough stuff for 3 months and we would leave early the next day? I said

" Yep! " sam said.

" I'll come! " I said

(I'm so sorry for the very short chapter)