Chapter 1: The Revival of The Demon Race

No One's P.O.V

Now looking at today at the Present we see a kingdom with alot of humans this place was called The Kingdom of Liones

And now we see a white hair girl with a Yellow dress this was one of the princess's of Liones her name is Eizabeth Liones.

(Ignore Hawk)Weres she going you may ask well she's going to see the members of the Seven Deadly Sins the protectors of Britannia and they're were in a tavern called the Boar Hat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Ignore Hawk)
Weres she going you may ask well she's going to see the members of the Seven Deadly Sins the protectors of Britannia and they're were in a tavern called the Boar Hat.

Elizabeth: Sir Meliodas!

And then pure Darkness covered the sky and it Suprise and shocked Elizabeth she doesn't know what's going on.

Elizabeth: What just happened?

And just like that she heard someone screaming of a attack. Elizabeth turned her head and saw Meliodas fighting a shadowy figures in different shapes and sizes it was intense Meliodas hold him self but got kicked in the ground and that made some dust.

Elizabeth: Sir Meliodas!

And then something trapped her one hand to make her not move she can't do anything but watch she then looked ahead and saw 10 giant shadow monster towering Meliodas he was tired and then there was a wired looking masked monster coming to Meliodas with a weapon in his hand and then his eyes glow bright red. And started to laughing like a psycho path.

 And started to laughing like a psycho path

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

???: hehehe...hahaha..HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Elizabeth: Sir Meliodas!

And then her eye shows a bit of her Goddess powers to make light energy and she has tears in her eyes.

Elizabeth: I won't let you hurt anyone else!

And then we heard Meliodas started to speak.

Meliodas: Never give up! Be strong cause the Seven Deadly Sins are here (it shows Diane, King, Gowther and Ban with him and later shows using his counter on Demon Hendrickson) Revenge Counter!

Elizabeth: Honestly never a dull moment with you around.

And then we see Meliodas coming to pick up Elizabeth in the Castle.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 12, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Undead Clown of The Demon Race (Seven Deadly Sins X Tricky Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें