Prologue 3: The Clown And The Commandments Vs The Goddess Race Part 1

No One's P.O.V

It's been some time around The Demon Race they're way nicer then the people at your village. And they found you there best chance to win the Holy War. And from that you been training with Cusack, Chandler and the Ten Commandments, with using your weapon, using Magic, Brawling and Transformations. You see you have a ability that you can become strong with these forms. You only can transform into Hellclown that was what you called the form. And you have completed control from it.

Sometime later we got news of some of the Demons were missing so the Demon King decided is time to send you to fight against the Goddess Race. You were excited to fight and maybe kill those white wing creatures. And then we see a army of Demons with some of the Ten Commandments in the group including you. And then you decide to ask something about this situation.

Tricky: Hey so are we going to the right way? Because this feels like a trap.

Monspeet: yes it's just straight ahead.

Tricky: okay then. I can't wait to kill some Goddess it's going to be so exciting!

Galand: That's the spirit my boy. After all I can really go for a fight against The Goddess.

Melascula: come down you two save that energy when they somehow show up.

And then we all suddenly stop and Tricky was so confused on why they stop.

Tricky: Hey why did we stop?

Fraudrin: it because we got company. Look.

Tricky looked were Fraudrin was pointing at and it was a girl. She has white wings and white dress this Women is no other then. Elizabeth.

Derieri: now what just might you be?

Elizabeth: my name is Elizabeth of the Goddess Race and you most not come any further.

Melascula: did you come all the way here just to die?

Galand: would it be alright to devour this soul.

Tricky: or better yet fight her and kill her in a bloody Pope. And then we rep her skin off and break her bones one by one. And rep off her head and have a blood party that every Demon would enjoy.

Everyone was sacred on what you said about killing this one Goddess so brutally but then this happened.

Galand: you know. I think that sounds like a better idea.

Fraudrin: Galand!

Galand: What?! I'm just saying?

Monspeet: anyway. Goddess over the last few days tens yet thousands of are warriors vanished one after then a other. All rather in mysterious circumstances. And we believe emanating the Forest below. Are faint traces of they're magical power. Actually massive amount of it. So tell me young lady. What do you think of these facts?