prolouge: The Resurrection

Live. Live is pain for me I have to deal with all of the villagers and my family to deal with they keep beating me to a Pope even my family. I was far from dead I can finally rest and hopefully start a new live and hope it will be better. Until I hear something a very deep vocie

???: Well I didn't expect a human child in this age to have this power of Darkness and chaos. How interesting.

Y/N: wh- who's there?

???: hmm I guess I can show my self to you young one.

When he revealed him self I was scared to see a giant monster with a big beard and a giant sword also has a very scary armour.

Demon King: my name is The Demon King and I am the ruler of the Demon Race and I might give you something that you might like

Y/N: wh- what's that Mr Demon King?

Demon King: to train you to become stronger and make you immortal also make you apart of the Demon race.

Y/N: re- really are you sure sir because I'm not that good of fighting.

Demon King: That's fine boy. After all you have something that has dark and chaos magic in you so the more you train the more you can surpass the stronger beings like me for example.

I was thinking about the deal and if I have this power I can get revenge on those basters from my village. So I decided.

Y/N: Okay you got your self a deal.

Demon King: excellent.

And then I feel something went into me I feel powerful and my rotten face has changed into my normal face I was so happy so I thanked the demon King and I was starting to wake up.

Y/N: So what should I do my King.

Demon King: you should get revenge on the people on your village including your family. After that go to the demon realm I have some people that will love to meet you.

Y/N: understand my King.

And after that I have gain contusion and dig out of my grave and look at me and found a mask next to my grave and put in on and found a poll and grap it and look at a reflection on the water on the floor and see what I look like.

(Ignore the sing poll)

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?!!

When I spoke I was scared my vocie changed to a Glitchy vocie and a crazy one to.

Y/N: AH Screw it I deal with it later look out you Monsters because Y/N has returned and better than ever... ha... hahaha... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

And that you ran towards the village and spotted two villages drunk. You decided to show your self and they found you and started to freak out.

Y/N: Let's party you Monsters!!!

You started to ran towards the Drunken villagers and killed them instantly and found more showed up and pointed at them and said this.

Y/N: Who's Next.

Some of the villagers ran away and some have weapons they started to attack you but you swing your weapon and killed them instantly and killed the villagers that have run away. And later on the village was burning down and you spotted you Farther and Mother and started to walk towards them.

Y/N: hello mum and dad. Missed me.

They were shocked that it was you and can't believe that he's alive but different.

M/N: son... is that you?

D/N: how... how are you alive we fought you were gone dead.

Y/N: Hahaha YOU CAN'T KILL ME. I KILL YOU!!!

You then started kill your mother first and keep saying this.

Y/N: Dieeeeeee Yeah Dieeeeee Dieeeeeee... hahaha Bitch!!!

You then turned around and kill you dad that was trying to stab you in the back but failed horrible. And so it was done and then sence a present and found two men with Dark wings one with a cloak and one with a very nice moustache.

 And so it was done and then sence a present and found two men with Dark wings one with a cloak and one with a very nice moustache

???1: hello there you must be the Demon King has resurected my name is Chandler one of the Elite Demons.

???2: and I'm Cusack and I also one of the Elite Demons.

Y/N: Oh hello yes that me just finished my business dealing with the Villagers that have killed me including my family. So have come to pick me up?

Cusack: Yes we have the Demon King wants us to train you to become powerful and help us to stop the angel race and all other races.

Y/N: Well alright let's get going I can't wait to see him.

Chandler: Well you going to love being stronger and take out the other Races. Anyway let's get going.

Y/N: Okay then...... so are we going to fly or.....?

both Chandler and Cusack look at each other and said this.

Chandler and Cusack: Well this is going to take a while.

And that's the Part 1 of the prlouge part 2 well be out tomorrow or somewhere in the weekend see yeah.