Vee Chapter 13

Its just me now, last one standing, its at least 20 times my hight, i slither closer "why are you doing this?" i ask it laughs "i'm a creature of nightmares the titans created me to destroy the realms, why am i doing this? its my job meek one" it says "look someone once showed me kindness and all that stuff and i was able to exscape the grasps of my worse nightmare at the time" i could tell it was bored listing to me, your not Luz so stop trying to be her.

"I'm not a hero" i say this catches its attention "I'm not, I'm a side character i fade into the background, i avoid all confrontation, I'm not some strong person who gets over their trama by the next episode, thats not real life, you say your like this because of your titan but you dont have to be, I want to be like my sister i dream about it almost every night but at the end of the day I'm not, I'm Vee, number five, a basilisk from the boiling isles, i dont belong in this human world but i choose to be here because i found my home, i'm not what belos desinged me to be, and neither are you, insead of being a nightmare creature you could be good be your own creature, you dont have to be who they want you to be" i say.

it shrinks down to my size, "you intreast me Basilisk, I'll spare the realms for now, i need to think" it says before the sky bcomes blue again, all the damged is undone, my friends and family are safe, it nods "enjoy your time Vee" it says before dissapering, that was terrifying, "Vee!!!!" i here Masha's Voice, i turn around as Masha jumps on me, squezzing me in the process, "you did it!" they say, i smile and hug them back, "good job sis" Luz says i nod.

i stand up and see Camilia standing there, "Vee" she says i smile and hug her, once everyone is back through the portal, me, Luz and her friends, my friends and my girlfriend all hang out in the living room, "ok so if i'm understanding this correctly, Ashton and Star are dating, You and Masha are dating, Your sister and her girlfriend along with your brother and his partner are now in our group, and yet I'm not alowed to bring my boyfriend? how is that fair?" Gina asks.

"i guess he has to trama bond with us first" Masha says we all laugh, i snuggle up to Masha, her arm wraps around me, "but all jokes aside, your two are adorable" Gina says, i blush "hey! what about me and Star?" Ash says "you two were yeaterday this right here is today" Ceclia says, "are you still going to preform?" Gina then asks i smile "the show must go on, plus you can have peter pan with out captin hook" i say Cece nods.

a few weeks past and its time for the play, light camra action, Masha and the others are in the crowed, i take a deep breath, "your going to do great" Gina says i nod "i hope so concitering we just save the fucking world like a few weeks ago" i say she gasps "languge! where did you learn to cruse like that?" she says i laugh "I'm dating Masha, who do you think?" i say.

"places!" our teacher shouts, i wait for my cue off stage, "go" my teacher whispers, i nod and step out on to the stage, sword in hand, dressed in red fake hat and beard, the stage lights blind me for a few seconds before my eyes ajust, starring at the queit crowed, i spot Masha sitting with my family, i put on my smirk and face, Peter pan, Gina, "well what makes you think you can just arrive on my ship with out an invation?" i ask pointing my sword twords them.

Peter smirks, "well because you crocodile have kiddnaped my friends" they says pointing at a tied up wendy and her brothers, "well your friends were just about to join my crew, weren't you kids?" i say and nod to a crew member to cut them free, "whats it going to be boy?" i ask to peter, the crowed is silent, "a duel hook" they say.

I smirk and point my sword, "bring it" i say they lunge at me i block, "Peter no!" wendy yells, peter looks towards her giving me time to 'stab' peter in the side, dramaic right? peter falls on the make shift plank, "any lasy words peter?" i ask they sigh "just one, jump" they say, i give a fake confused look before being pushed over the edge of the plank landing on a hidden mattress, "great work Vee" my teacher says i smile "thanks" i say.

she helps me up, the rest of the show goes on, from peter flying wendy and her brothers back to the main land, tinkerbell still pissed at peter, the lost boys complaing about not having a mother, peter using hooks hat as a token on his wall, the play comes to an end, me and the rest of the cast step out on to stage and take a bow, i'm met with a surpise when i get back stage.

Flowers and a gift, the note says: dear my hook, you did amazing, after you get changed met me and the rest of your family outside <3 Masha, i smile and smell the flowers before opening the gift, its a green sweatshirt that read Their Mine, i smile, i change and head outside, Masha is wearing a black sweatshirt that read She's Mine, i run over and hug them from behind, they laugh, "you two are offically worse than Luz and Amity" Hunter says.

The couple in question scoff in the corrner wearing matching purple cat ears, me and Masha laugh, around the corner tho comes Ashton and Star wearing, matching shirts that say number one boyfriend and I'm the boyfriend, "were a cheesy group" Masha says i nod and hug them, we go out to dinner than head to our sepret places, i kiss Masha goodbye as she drops me off, "You did great Miji" Camilia says kissing the top of my head, "you did great sis" Hunter says ruffling my hair.

"Your apart of this family wether you like it or not Vee, love ya" Luz says walking inside with Amity, i stand outside and turn back towards the night sky, we're constantily going to be fighting things from the demon relm, life is constantly changing but one thing will stay the same, and thats this family we have each other i just hope to forever be apart of it..........

words: 1116 12/23/2022