Chapter 1 Vee

"bye mom!" i say leaving the car, "Have a fun first day back!" she says i nod and walk into school, this will be my first day back as vee not Luz and I'm quite excided, i spot Masha and the others, i run up to them wrapping my arms around Masha, "morning Vee" Masha says huging me back, "morning guys" i say may voice still a little raspy from the alergies, we walk to home room and sit in the back coner.

me and my friend speak in hush chatter trying to avoid alaeritng the teacher, when a new student walks into class, i say new because Masha said they've never seen the new kid before, they had half white and half black hair, they ha two pins on their backpack which Ashton told me mean Genderfluid and i knew the other one as bi due to Luz, her girlfriend Amity helped me find a term for myself, Lesbian, thats what i am and I'm proud of it.

But back to the task at hand, new kid, "they look really cool" Masha says, i look at them and feel jelouse? no, why would i be jelouse of them saying someone looks cool? thats- my thoughs get cut off by the tv being turnned on to show annoucments, after home room me and Masha head to Math.

the day goes on one class after the other before lunch, "I'm starving!" Masha whines, "I'm going to faint!" they say falling back on me, i laugh my face turning pink, "oh how will you live" i smile, "Over here!" Ashton yells from across the caffateria, Me and Masha stroll over sitting next to Ashton was Star, He's new to the group, he hasnt been told about the whole demon relem stuff but he's pretty cool.

"So Ashton here has a great idea for us to raise money for the animal shelter, go on" Star states nuging Ashtons arm, and their it was Ash was red in the face, Masha and I know Ashton has a crush on Star but Trevor still hasnt figured it neither has Cecila, speaking of the person in question Cecila comes walking around the corner of the door, they joinned our group a little after they started working with Masha at the history of Gravesfeild Musem.

i see the new kid walking with them, "Hey Girls, Gays, and Theys, this is Gina! shes new!" Ceclia says energeicly, i swear she just wakes up peppy, "Nice you meet you Gina, I'm Masha" they say "I'm Vee" i say quieter than Masha, "nice to meet you all" she says, I tried to join in the conversation but kept being talked over, evencaully i just sat quietly and ate my sandwich.

my next class was Drama, the only class i have by myself, or so i though, i walk into class and see Gina sitting on the stage, they spot me and smile "Hey Vee! i didnt know you were in drama! this is going to be fun" she states i nod as she drags me to a seat, i smile and follow, "I know your all excided for this semester's play, Peter pan, but i would like you all to give a warm welcome to two new students Vee Noceda and Gina Fay" Mrs Clara says.

Me and Gina stand up akawardly waving, "well today we're picking rolls, by we i mean me, everyone will get a chance to preform this week or next the results will be posted in the school email in three weeks, now first up starting with a, Ally..." and thats how it went, we went in alphabet order meaning i wouldnt be doing my audintion till next week, in the mean time tho, Gina had a perfect preformance, singing i wish upon a star.

I think i'm a little jelous of them, after school i meet Ashton and Masha outside the school the others couldnt join today so it would just be us for our hang out, we arrive at the coffee shop finding a booth, me and Masha sit on the same side while Ashton sits oposit of us, we order our coffees, mine a pumkin latte, Masha ordering a black coffee and Ashton ordering hot chocalate, they dont like coffee, "i still dont get how you can drink your coffee with nothing in it" i say to Masha who sipped their black coffee.

"i just have an equiered taste" they say with a smirk, i squit "i dont think your using that word correctly, but whatever you say" i say taking a sip of my latte,  i make eye contact with Ashton who trying to non verblaly commnicate, 'what?' i rasie my eyebrows they smile and shrug before taking a sip of his chocolate drink.

"shoot, sorry I've gotta bonce bye Mash bye Vee" Ashton says checking his watch before they race out the door, "ready to go?" Masha asks i nod and follow them out of the booth, they drop me off at my house before giving me a hug and heading home, i walk inside to see Luz, Amity, Willow, and Hunter all sitting at the window watching me and Masha.

"guys!" i shout, they all four turn their heads "hi vee" Luz says trying to to act suspisous, here's what you have to know about Luz, shes a big shipper, been shiping me and Masha since i told her about the events at the musuem, Amity just kind of goes along with it and the both of them dragged Hunter and willow into this who both havent realized their feelings for each other.

"quit doing that thing" i state she shrugs "what thing?" she asks inocently, "you know what, shipping me with Masha we arent book characters, I'm your sister and thats my best friend thats all we are" i exspress, she shrugs "we'll see" she says "Amity i swear you better keep her out of my love life" i say starring at the purpled haired witch whos roots had grown out quite a lot.

"So you do have a Love life!" Luz shouts, i groan and ignore her before heading upstairs, i fall on to my bed before picking up my phone and scrolling through instagram.............

words: 1048 10/26/2022

first chapter!!!! its a little boring i know but i'm not great at starting books just hang in there, i hope you like this ship as much as i do and there will be other ships along the way, the new characters have a purpose i promise just again hang in there, idk how offten i'll put out chapers idely one every week but thats probally not going to be the case anywho enjoy and have agreat day/night where ever you are.................