Chapter 6 Masha

Its been a week since i realized my feelings for Vee and by the gods, has Vee always been this fricking pretty? i know that she's always be pretty but the details, her eyes, hair, her personally, her just everything, i've caught myself staring mutipule times this week and I know Ashton has to, as i walk down the hall i spot their red hair pop out of the crowed, nope, not today Ash.

I spin on my heels and start to walk in the opisit derection, but before i know it theres a hand on my shoulder, I meantally groan before turnning around, and there right there i see Ashtons stupid 'i told you so' grin, "fuck off ash, are you here to glote?" i say he shrugs "maybe, but i mostly want to hear those pretty words" they say, i shake my head "aww dont be like that Masha, come on, come on, just admit you were wrong and who was right?" they tease, i take a deep breath "fine, you were right i was wrong, happy? i swear your such an ass" i say.

He shrugs "so i am, but I'm an ass who was right, you have a crush on Vee Noceda" they say, i clover their mouth "not so loud, gosh, you want to cause rumors?" i state, he pulls my hand off his face, "first of all, keep your gressy hands away from my beautiful face, and second is it really a rumor if its true?" they say, "you know what i mean, i dont want it to get to vee, until I'm ready, got it? soo no gossiping with your boyfriend or any shit like that" i say pulling Star into this.

"we arent dating" Ash says, I shrug "whatever you tell yourself" i state before walking off to class, after school i rode with my mom home, i stare out the window with my ear buds in blasting My Chemical romace with a mix of other things, until i hear a fant voice calling my name, that voice slowly got louder before i felt an ear bud get ripped out of my ear.

I turn to the only other person in the car, whos suppost to be focused on the road, "i was talking to you Mar- Masha" and there she goes, slipping up my name, again, "yes mom?" i ask taking my ear bud back, "your grades are slipping sweetie, if you dont start keeping them up to at least a B then I'm going to start cuting the time you spend with your friends" she says i groan "Mom, I'm trying, i swear i am, its just gotten more, difficult" Difficult is a word i guess, i guess it exsplain that the girl you like is a demon from another demention, oh and not to mention theres another fucking demention, that the think inside the box camp did jackshit, i still do witch stuff just not when my mom's home. I'm quite, whats the word frazzed.

We arrive home, i head straight up to my room and shut my door laying on my bed, I pull out my phone, it starts to ring, i swipe the call button, "hello?" i ask "Masha, hi, umm Trevor gave me your number" Star's Voice comes over the phone, i sit up "and why would you need my phone number? unless its to due with a spell or-" i get cut off by star "I like ash" he says i smirk "knew it~" i sing.

He groans, "Yes, i know, everyone knows, bla bla, can we skip this? i already had to deal with Gina and Ceclia, look i'm calling because your the most honest person in out group, an i need a logical stand point on this, is it a good idea to ask them out? and i dont want you to tell me just to go for it, i need you to tell me if its genuinely a good idea" He states.

I sigh, "i understand, look yes i think personally it would be a great idea but Star you have to take yourself and Ash into account, do you like him? not love, like, second would this mess things up if hypathically you break up, third, are you both mentally ready for this, do the vibes work? and i'm saying this as a friend whos been in a few failed realionships because i wasnt ready to move at the same pace they were, so Star, all this to say, i cant answer this question for you, Trevor can't, Cecila can't, and Gina defenitally can't, yes we would all be excided for you two to end up together but if its not the right time, its not the right time, i hope this helps, and please talk to them, you might be surpised on how much they would be willing to listen" i say.

i hear a sigh then his voice picks up "your right, thank you Masha, see you at school tommowor" he says before hanging up, i dont know why people ask me for advice when i cant even talk to the girl i like or think for crying out loud, i fall back on my bed and fall asleep, i wake up friday morning in a panic, forgetting to set my alarm, my phone is dead so i pack my charger and quickly change bringing my make up bag into the car.

my mom lets me take her car on fridays sometimes, when she doesnt have work, i park in the student section and aply my make up shitty but it will have to due, i throw on my back pack and rush into the class quickly making it to my chair as my teach look at the clock then back at me "a little to close miss Johnson, i'll let it slide" the old womans voice says.

I take a deep breath before turning to Vee who looks like shes about to have a panic attack, "you ok?" i whisper she look at me before looking back down at her paper, I'll ask her after class, well that didnt end up happening because Vee darted out of the room soon as class was over and nearly ran into the door, i would have chased her but mrs crabby pants told me if i get another infaction she's going to call my mom so i walked out of class before booking it down the hall but i lost Vee by then, whats going on?...............

words: 1096

12/6/2022