Chapter 9 Vee

"and thats why we think that thing tried to take over Masha" i say, Ceclia, Star, and Gina stood their in shock, "if you want proof i can change into my real form?" i say all three shake their head's "we believe you, its just, we didnt exspect it" Star says i nod "well as much as we should totally go into more delail and stuff but I'm pretty sure your family is in trouble" Masha says

I nod in agreement, "i really dont want to go back there but i think its the only way I can save them" i sigh, i really dont want to go back to other demons, being almost killed everywhere i go not to mention the issues with whatever was trying to kill Masha, "whats this, I business? your not going alone if thats what you think" Masha says i look at them "i just figured you all wouldnt want to help and-" they take my hand "we're not leaving you alone if thats what you think, or at least I'm not" they say turning their eyes to the group.

"I'm cool with it" Star says "so am i" Ashton states, "Not that i dont love you Vee but, i really dont want to go to this boiling isles place" Gina says "sorry dude i would but my parents would soo murder me dude" Trevor states "I'll do whatever" Ceclia states, i smile, "thanks, well i have this bottle that will take us straight to the boiling isles, Me, Masha, Ashton, and Star will go the rest of you, keep things semi normal here, i have feeling that the boiling isles isnt the only relm thats in trouble" i state

a few hours go by, Ceclia packed us bags with snacks, a few survivel things and added her own personal touch of colors and fun, i smile and swing the green back over my shoulder "thank you, we'll try to be back soon, Gina if i'm not back in time for the play just make up a lie that I'm sick, I'm sure the understudy will do great" i say she smiles "you better be back before dress reherel" she jokes but i can tell theres a hit of serouisness in her voice "bye dudes" i nod at trevor, Ceclia wraps her arms around me "stay safe, and maybe make a move on Masha?" she whispers the last part, i blush and shrug.

"ready?" i say looking at the group, they nod, "here it goes" i say and pour the bottle of liquid over the doorway, and with that i step through first, i open my eyes and see the woods of the boiling isles, Masha shows up beside me and looks amazed, Ashton and Star are last and are of course holding hands, but no time to gawk at how cute they are "time to find my fmaily and maybe save this place" i say worried Masha takes my hand "We'll find your family and save this place together, you not alone vee" they say i smile and blush a little.

we start walking through the woods, the once orange leaves slowly changed in a deep gray as we got closer to bonesborough the color seemed to be being sucked out of the boiling isles, the sky changed from an light orange and blue to pure black, the clouds dissapered and it got dark real dark, i squeezed Masha's hand for comfort, she squeezes back.

"not what i imagend this place to look like" Star says, i sigh "ok we need a plan, Star and Ashton stay together, me and Masha are going to search the left half of the city for any signs of life, you two check the other half whatever you do dont sepreat, i feel like we're about to meet our match" i say Ashton and star nod before sneaking off.

Masha follows me into bonesborough, all the color had been sucked out of the town, no monster flowers, no vines, no creatures no life at all, i hear something rattle behind us, i spin around, glass shatters, me and masha look around, before i'm tackled to the ground "kill vile beas- oh vee!" Willow says "willow" i say in relife, she climes off me and smiles "ive never been more happy to see you in my life, Luz and Hunter along with your mom showed up to help me find Amity and the other but we spereated and i lost track of them, next thing i know the color is being sucked out of this world and these soidlers start stomping the town collecting people so i dived into a barrel and waited it out until i saw you and though you were one of the soilders sorry, also whos your friend?" Willow rammbles.

"this is Masha, and you said everyone is missing?" before i could get an answer i heard my name "VEE!" Ashtons voice yells, i look at Masha who looks terrifed, we run towards the sound and see Ashton and Star standing beside something or rather someone, we run over willow gasps as they see hunter's body laying their.

"i checked his puls he's alive still just uncountiuse" Ashton says thats when i see it the black goo, "didnt you say something about black goo like incaseing me or something?" Masha says, i nod "Willow you need to wake him up, if that black goo consumes him he'll be trap in his worst nightmare" Masha says, Willow looks worried, "but how do i do that?" she asks.

"what does he like?" i ask "or rather who does he like if he likes anyone" Star says, "I dont know of a crush that hunter has?" Willow states, i love my brother and i would love for him to tell Willow how he feels but we're in a dire situation here, "he likes you" i say she looks at me stunned "me?" she asks i nod "he talks about you all the time, constantly saying how he would love to take you out on a date and stuff and i know i shouldnt be telling you this but i really need you to wake him please willow just try" i say.

she looks at me then back down at hunter, "here goes nothing" she whispers, we all turn away slightly, i peak and see her peck his cheek with a kiss, the goo slowly dissapears, i sigh in relife "it worked" i mummble, hunter rubs his eyes, "where- Vee? Willow? Masha? people i dont know whats going-" he was cut off by a hug from both me and Willow.

"you we're trapped in your worse nightmare" i say holding in tears, "then how did i wake up?" Hunter asks i see Willow blush "i umm i had something to do with that" she whispers it takes him a moment before realizing "oh..." he says blushing as well "umm i dont want to ruin this moment but their are like glob things walking straight towards us" Ashton states.

we all jump up and run back towards the woods, we hide behind trees i dont think this is going to be easy................

words:1204 12/14/2022