Let The Games Begin

Loona's pov

I was amazed at the sight that I got a flamehound from this. It's so cool, but I feel my blood boiling knowing that Y/N was in pain. He's reliving everything he wanted to leave behind. I know what they're doing to him, and I know how much pain he's in. Soon, Millie walks back around the corner with a weird-looking ax in hand.

Millie: Okay, so is everyone ready to kick some asses?

Loona: As ready as we'll ever be.

Blitz: Alright everyone... Let's get our friend back.

Let's get our friend back.

(This is not mine.)

Moxxie: Hold on before we do anything; what is that thing, honey?

Millie: Oh, this is an ax the Stolas helped me make. It's designed to melt almost anything, and the ax itself was made with very hot fire.

Blitz: That has to be the coolest fucking weapon I've ever seen.

Moxxie: Alright, is everyone ready to go?

Millie: I think so.

Blitz: How's the Flamehound feel, Loony?

Loona: It feels great, and now that I have a Flamehound, I'm going to be of way more use.

???: Yeah, you're not the only one.

We all turned around and saw Vortex leaning against the doorframe.

Millie: You have one of those flamehound things too?

Vortex: Yeah.

Loona: Well, are you up for this, Tex? ?

Vortex: I know what they're doing to him there, and I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

Blitz: *Sigh. Now we need to explain the fucking plan again.

We all walked into the meeting room, sat down, and discussed the plan with Tex. We all heard the door open and saw Mary walk in.

Mary: What's up, fuckers?

Loona: Mary, what are you doing here?

Mary: Loona, I lost you before, and it hurt. I'm not letting you lose your boyfriend, and I'm also not letting you do this alone. You're going to need all the help you can get.

Blitz: Um, who are you, and how do you know my little Loony?

Mary: *Snicker* Loony.

Loona: Shut up.

Mary: Sorry, anyway, you must be Blitz; my name is Mary. You see, before you adopted her, Loona and I grew up In the same orphanage and were really close to one another.

Millie: Oh, she never mentioned you.

Loona: Well, I don't like talking about things from my past, and I think that's something we can all agree on.

Mary: So since I'm going to be working with you, I need to know some names.

Millie: Millie.

Moxxie: My name is Moxxie.

Blitz: The name is Blitz, and the o is silent.

Mary: Cool, now back to the task at hand.

Moxxie: Well, let's start with finding a way into the building. Sorry, what was your name again?

Vortex: Vortex, but just call me Tex.

Moxxie: Right, sorry, so Tex, let me fill you in on the plan. You see, they have snipers all over the place, so we're going to need someone with a sharp eye and good aim if we're going to even attempt to get near that building. I'm going to be staying back and dealing with their snipers. While my wife Millie sneaks through an air vent and finds where they're holding Y/N.