Waking Up

Loona's pov

It's been at least over 48 hours since we got Y/N back to hell safely, or at least I think safely. After a while, I begin to think some more, so Y/N has the flamehound thing I always thought was just some sort of children's story, as I'm thinking that I saw Y/N's hand twitch slightly when he woke up shortly after.

Y/N: Ugh, my head. Where the hell am I?

Loona: Y/N!

I looked at him with teary eyes and wrapped my arms around them before he even had a chance to realize what was going on.

Y/N: Oh, umm...hey, Loona.

I began to cry in Y/N's arms.

Y/N: Uh Loona you oka-

I then yelled at him through my teary eyes.

Loona: Don't YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT again! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!

Y/N: Woah, woah, easy there, Loona. I'm still here... Wait, how many people did I hurt? I didn't hurt you guys, right?

Hurt would be an understatement but I managed to pull myself together and looked him right in the face. I tried my best to look more serious and angry, but I could already feel the tears setting in.

Loona:Y-Y/N, please don't do that to yourself.

Y/N: Tell me If I at least hurt any of you.

Loona: No, Y/N, STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF THE BAD GUY, PLEASE.

I wrapped my arms around him once again.

Y/N: Uh, okay, someone likes their hugs, huh?

I think he was trying to lighten the mood a little bit, but since I was almost in tears again, it wasn't working, nor was that what I wanted to hear right now. I just wanted to hug him in the hopes that it would calm my nerves.

Loona: Y/N Please, not right now. Please just let me stay like this for a minute or two.

Y/N: Well, since you seem to be In a state of panic, I guess I'll let you stay like this for a little bit.

I then hung on to him for the past 10 minutes. Yeah, I was upset. Okay, lay the fuck on me, will ya?

Y/N: Alright, Loona, it's been 10 minutes. Can you let go of me now, please?

Loona:...

Y/N: Loona, is something the matter?

Loona:...

Y/N: Hey Loona, are you okay?

After he said that, I decided it was time I finally told him how I feel about him. Let's just hope he feels the same.

Loona:N-no, I'm not going to let go of someone I love.

Y/N: Well, that's understandable, I guess. Wait, what did you just say?

I then poured everything onto him at once.

Loona: YOU HEARD ME, Y/N I LOVE YOU, AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET GO OF YOU ANYTIME SOON. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE ALONE, AND I'VE FELT THAT FOR SO LONG. I WAS SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON BEFORE I FOUND YOU IN THE LIVING WORLD, I WOULD ALWAYS PUSH BLITZ TO THE SIDE WHEN ALL HE WANTED WAS SOME LOVE FROM ME. Do you feel the same way about me?

Y/N'S POV

WOW, that was a lot to take in. I never would have thought Loona would settle for her dad's best buddy. I mean, sure, we may have some things in common, not to mention I'm only like a year or so older, so I'm close to Loona's age anyway, which works pretty well for me.