The Party

Warning The following chapter contains drug and alcohol usage; if you are not fond of either of these, then go read something else. This is a fanfic about hell, so I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Y/N's pov

I woke up still feeling a little tired only to see that I'm alone in bed, which was odd considering how much Loona loved to cuddle. I got out of bed and looked around our apartment, not seeing Loona anywhere. I went to the kitchen, went to the fridge, and saw a little note on the fridge. It was from Loona: Hey babe, I went out to grab something nice to wear for the party later tonight. I should be back around noon. Also, I made you a breakfast sandwich. It's on the counter. I then remembered about the hellhound party Vortex invited us to. I wondered what Loona was going to be wearing.

Loona's pov

I walked down to the stylish occult and grabbed that red dress I saw there when I went with Y/N the first time. Since we were there for Y/N and not me, I figured it would be best to maybe grab that later, and now was the perfect time. I walked over, grabbed the dress, and tried it on. I don't know about you, but I thought I looked pretty damn good in this red dress. Once I finished checking myself out, I paid for my dress and decided that while I was out, I'd visit Blitz and maybe head to the store since we were running low on some food. I opened my phone and texted Y/N That I'd be back later than I thought.

Loona: Hey babe, I'm going to visit Blitz, then head to the store. I'll be back around 4:00.

Y/N: Alright, I'll see you when you get back.

Once we finished texting, I went over to Blitz's place to have a little chat. I walked up to the door, gave it a knock, and saw Blitz open the door.

Blitzø: Loony, come on in.

I walked in, sat on the couch, and began to talk to him.

Blitzø: So Loony, tell me, how are you and Y/N doing?

Loona: We're both doing fine, at least I think so; Y/N hasn't been doing all that well lately.

Blitzø: Let me guess his parents.

Loona: So you know about them?

Blitzø: Yeah, his grandpa killed them right in front of him when he was seven years old.

Loona: And yet he thinks it's his fault.

Blitzø: Well, Loony, you're lucky he managed to open up to you.

Loona: What do you mean by that?

Blitzø You see, Loony Y/N has major trust issues. Before you, I was the only one he trusted.

Loona: Oh.

Blitz: Well, anyway, Loony, thanks for stopping by. I need to go, you know.

Loona: Don't say it, I know.

Blitz: Yeah, I know anyway. Thank you for stopping by, Lonny.

*Time skip*

 Y/N's pov

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the door open and saw my little Loo.

Loona: Hey babe, I'm home.

Y/N: Finally.

Loona: Aww, did someone miss me?

Y/N: Yes.

Loona: Well, I'm home; don't forget Tex's party is at 9:00.

Y/N: Wasn't it at 8:00 before?

Loona: He moved it to 9 so he and his girlfriend have more time to set it up.