10 (M) 🔞

JIMIN POV

After cleaning up our dishes because I wasn't a complete dweeb, I led Jungkook to the master bedroom.

"I normally sleep in the nude but I thought you'd be more comfortable if I wore something to bed. I have an extra set of sleep pants if you need them."

"Please."

I pulled two pairs of sleep pants out of my dresser and tossed them onto the end of the bed.

Jungkook seemed to just be standing there, almost as if he wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to be doing.

"Want a shower?"

Jungkook nodded.

I walked over to the bathroom.

I was actually in love with my bathroom.

There was a large soaking tub, two sinks set in marble and a shower that was bigger than my first apartment.

I checked to make sure there were towels and stuff set out
and then turned around and nearly swallowed my tongue.

He was naked.

Like, really, really naked.

He was a little on the skinny side
and I could see a few fading bruises on his skin but other
than that, there was nothing wrong with Jungkook's body.

Not a damn thing.

God, he was gorgeous.

"Jungkook."

His eyes darted away and he licked his lips.

"I was thinking maybe I could scrub your back for you."

That wasn't what he was suggesting and we both knew it.

"Are you sure about this?"

Jungkook nodded but then met my eyes and said. "I'm sure."

I hadn't expected us to have sex this soon, even if I dreamed we would.

I thought we'd spend some time getting to know each other first but if Jungkook really wanted this, I'd be stupid to deny him.

"Get into the shower." I directed.

"And warm up the water.'"

Jungkook nearly tripped over the edge of the shower as he stepped backward into it and reached for the faucet handle.

He didn't seem to be able to take his eyes off of me, He watched every movement I made.

I folded my clothes and laid them on the counter and then stepped toward Jungkook, pushing him back into the shower stall and crowding his smaller body.

I wrapped my hand around the back of Jungkook's neck, grabbing a large handful of strawberry blonde hair and pulling the man's head back
until it tilted up to mine.

Jungkook looked eager, his lips pursing as if asking for a kiss.

I leaned down and latched onto Jungkook's mouth.

I licked and sucked at his lips.

I lapped and lapped until they were nice and plump and then pushed my tongue between them delving inside to taste and conquer.

He shuddered in my arms, a long low groan falling from the man's lips. "Please, more." he begged.

I chuckled as I did just that.

I dropped to my knees and nipped my way down his side, lapping a trail back up.

I bit Jungkook's hip, sucking up a mark on it before trailing my tongue across his abdomen so I could bite the other hip, raising a matching mark on it as well.