Chapter 2 (rewritten)

1st September 1988

It was hard to believe that August would end sooner than it did. A black family was standing in front of a carriage that would fly girls and boys from all across France to the Beataunx Academy of Magic. Regulus and Diane decided that it was still too dangerous to send their girl to school with the right name so they used their fake one - Laurent. (And they also bet how long will Aquilia attend the Academy as she is a prankster. Regulus bet that she would be expelled at the end of the first year, meanwhile, Diane that she would be able to attend it till the end of the third year). Families bit their last goodbye and the carriages took off to the academy. 

 Aquilia's Pov: I can't believe that I'm going to the Beautaunx Academy of Magic as it feels like it was yesterday when I got my letters, we went shopping for school supplies. I hope I will be able to make at least one or maybe two friends. I was daydreaming about my school life and pranks that I could pull (ofc I knew my parents bet on me and I had a feeling that dad was right this time), when I heard "em, hi is this seat free" I looked around and saw a girl with beautiful long straight hair, sea blue eyes and pale skin which was even paler than my dad's, but never less she still looked amazing. Well, the seat she was referring to was free and with that, our friendship started. I learned that her name is Fleur Delecaur, she has a younger sister, is starting her second year and her house is Ombrelleine. After I introduced myself. We started gossiping about boys at our school, exchanging our opinions no the boys that passed us, in about two hours we landed on big green land in front of the Academy. Fleur said goodbye and went inside, meanwhile, I and the other first years waited in the entrance hall not knowing what to do. Soon after, Professor Anne Carter as she introduced. She had a speech about school rules (which ofc I ignored), and after that, she explained how we would be sorted (and again I barely listened as Fleur told me that we would need to shoot an arrow into the target and when the arrow will hit the target it will explode into colours of your house). After that long boring speech by Professor Carter, she led us to the ballroom where our sorting ceremony and later welcoming feast were going to be held.

end of Pov

Professor Carter then leads them to the ballroom. When they entered the older students were sitting on both sides of the hall and in the middle was the vintage table on which laid 21 arrows and one bow, one arrow per student. Hedmisteries was standing next to the table and started calling students names, meanwhile, Professor Crter was handing them bow and arrow. Aquilia was called somewhere in the middle of sorting, her arrow hit Bulleye and brust in blue colour which meant that she was in the same house as her best and for now only friend - Ombrelune. After the other half got sorted, the headmistress turned the ballroom into a dining hall. Aquilia and Fleur quickly found a table in the back where nobody could disrupt them. Through the dinner, Fleur told her gossip about professors, and they also continued their gossip about boys. After dinner, the headmistress gave a welcome speech, followed by students going to their dormitories. Aquilia found out she is sharing with Rosalie Lyassier and Analia Ladrón, and let's just say that her dormmates for some reason despise her. But that didn't stop Aquilia from not enjoying if anything she found her first targets of her pranking (and they had enormous luck Aquilia was tired other was they would be pranked the very first night of school). In the morning Aquilia woke up just in time to get ready and met Fleur to go to breakfast together. In the middle of their breakfast, the head of the Omberlune house Professor Marie Voitture gives them their timetables. Aquilia was justified with her morning classes (I mean the first class she had was double potions and well she grew up brewing potions soo in her mind that is a wonderful way to start the day) and for afternoon classes she wasn't that happy as for the morning classes she got double classes of etiquette and well-considered that she is the girl who doesn't give fuck about behaving like princes she wasn't happy with that.

A/N 

So I hope you like the story so far, I know I didn't post like I said I would but honestly, I didn't have time and got a little author block. Please vote and comment. Cornelia ;)