Part 1 (rewritten)

TIME SKIP FOR ELEVEN YEARS 

It has been eleven years since Diane and Regulus Black got their daughter Aquilia Diane Black and eight years since they came out of hiding. Diane and Regulus have now settled down in a wizard village in France. Regulus opened his potions shop there, meanwhile, Diane found a job at Hôpital de Gorsemoor- a magical hospital in France. Even if the first three years of her life were spent in hiding, Aquilia still had a beautiful childhood. As a child, she loved spending time with her father in his lab, watching and helping him brew and develop potions. That Aquilia is a powerful witch her parents knew from the start of her accidental magic. But she didn't get just powerful magic, she also got a very good memory- like at the age of eight she knew how to brew almost every potion she learned in school. As we are talking about school, today Aquilia got her acceptance letters, yes you read the right letters- she got accepted in all three biggest magic schools in Europe. 

Aquilia's POV

I got my acceptance letters today, I still can't believe that I got into all three biggest magic schools in Europe. I choose  Beauxbatons, as it's the nearest so I don't have to travel big distances to get to school. Mum and Dad said that next week we are going to Diagon Alley to get all my school supplies. I can't wait because it will be my first time outside France. I hope it's still as magnificent as it was when my parents were at school. 

Diane's POV

Today Aquilia got the acceptance letters she chose Beauxbatons as is the nearest to her home. I silently think she won't last long here as she is a prankster and at Beauxbatons the teachers and headmistress are strict and rules are clear that any pranks are not tolerated. For school supplies, we are still going to Diagon Alley mostly because of Olivander's. 

                                                                    TIME SKIP TO NEXT WEEK 

Regulus's POV

Today we are going to Diagon Alley, if I am being honest even I can't wait, because it's been a while since the last time I was there. 

Aquilia's POV

It's time to go I can't wait, to see it. Mum and Dad always describe it as one of the best places in the world. We are travelling with a floo to a place named Leaky Cauldron- apparently, that's a bar through which you can come to Diagon Alley. And boom we are here in Leaky Couldurn and Dad led us outside the bar to the backyard and made some sort of pattern and made the wall open. In front of us was a beautiful view of Diagon Alley- it's really one of the best places in the world. So our shopping started at Olivander's where I got my wand it's made of cypress wood with a dragon core and is thirteen inches long, but before I got my wand I had to try five different wands, so it's fair to say that it took a while. The next stop was Flourish and Blotts where I got all school books and a few for a little light reading (just like ten more) after that, we went to Apothecary where I got ingredients for my potions classes. To come to our next stop me and dad sneak away from Mum to Gambol and Japes Wizarding joke shop where I got prank material for all year. When we met in Florean Fortescue's ice cream Place, were lectured by Mum about how we should tell her where are we going and that we should stick together etc. After her rant, she pulled up a cage in which was a beautiful Towny owl- I named her Nix from the Latin word for owl spinturnix. We ate our ice creams-which were delicious-  and went to our last stops. First, we go and get Cauldron and all other things for potion class, requirements for an astronomy class, and writing material and the very last stop was at Madam Malkin's Robes for all occasions where I got my school uniform. That was definitely one of the best days in my life and I can't wait for the first of September.