Prologue

It was sunny last Saturday in August 1975 and that Diane Scamander was nervous was an understatement, after all, she is getting married.

            Diane's POV:

     I was getting ready for marriage, with help of my best friends since my first year- Andromeda Black, Adorobella Selwyn and my mother Leta Scamander nee. Lestrange. While Andy and Bella were doing make-up and my mother took care of my hair, my thoughts travelled six years past, to my first year when I met Andy, Bella and my husband Reguls Black. It took us two years to become friends, before that we didn't talk to each other and were on last name basic. When we become friends in our third year, we install clicked. After two years, before winter break in the fifth year, he asked me to become his girlfriend, I was so happy that I screamed Yes and well everybody in Thre Bromstick looked at us weirdly. For the proposal, he just told me to dress in something formal and come to the Astronomy tower. It was one of the best nights of my life.  

Regulus's POV:

      Now when I was getting ready for my marriage, which wasn't engaged what is very surprising for my family.  My thoughts are swimming to two very specific memory, the first one is when I asked Diane to be my girlfriend. It was the last Hogsmeade visit before winter break in our fifth year. The evening before  I asked her if she wants to go with me and she screamed yes. The next morning we went to our favourite shops in Hogsmeade- Honeydukes and  Zonko's. For lunch, we went to Three broomsticks, at the end of lunch I asked if she wants to be my girlfriend and she screamed yes. My second memory is when I proposed to her. It happened two years later at the end of our seventh year. I told her that she need to dress in a formal dress and come to Astronomy tower.  She comes in a beautiful dark green dress. I start playing our song Can't help falling in love, we danced and at the end, I kneeled on one knee and asked her If she wanna marry me. And again she said yes.  

Diane's POV:

   I was ready in my wedding dress and was wanting for my father Theseus to walk me down to aisle and give my hand to Reguls. The marriage was beautiful, it was a big garden at the back of the Black manor which now belongs to Regulus. The decoration was beautiful, what surprised me was how our families were getting along, as our parents aren't on the best terms.     

                                              Time skip to February 29nt 1977

           It was a quiet afternoon at Black manor. Diane was at home preparing dinner and preparing a plan for how to tell her husband that she is pregnant, meanwhile, Regulus was at Death Eater's meeting. 

Diane's POV:

I was sitting on my bed, thinking that I didn't get my period this month too ( I didn't get it last month too) and added the morning sickness and my solution for these two problems was that I am pregnant. I decided that I should get ready and go to the local market where I am going to buy some ingredients for dinner and a pregnancy test. I come home a lot later than I wanted so I need to do a pregnancy test and then start cooking rice and some steak. 

Regulus's POV:

      I come home today with very classified information- it was information about how to defeat Lord Voldemort. When I step into the dining room Diana set the table and put on dinner, she is an amazing cook. We ate in silence, and when was time for dessert Diane become kinda nervous. She went to the kitchen, but instead of dessert, she came with the present. I was wondering what could be as my birthday isn't for the next half year. She said two simple words and my life turn changed forever. Inside was a positive pregnancy test. All my worries about war, disappeared we kissed and danced to our song and talked about the name of our child. At breakfast, I told Ane (Diane's nickname) about my plans and how I'll go and do the one step nearer to Voldemort's defeat. We made a plan that I will go next month with Kreacher, meanwhile, Ane will be wanting for them in their residence in France. 

                                                                Time skip for one month

Ane's POV:

        Today is the day, Reg is going one step near Voldemort's defeat. In the morning I put the last few things into boxes and send them to Lestrange manor in France which I inherit from my mother. I say bye to Reg and apparate to France. 

                                                            Time skip to the evening that day

Ane's POV:

        I was getting ready for bed when I heard an apparition crack, I think I almost got a heart attack, but what I saw broke my heart. There on the floor of our living room, was laying Reg almost dead. I take care of his health the fastest I could, as I was almost in my second trimester.

                                                             Time skips to October 30nt 1977

    It was the morning of  30nt October in nineteen fifty-seventh year, and for young parents, Diane Lauren Black nee. Lestrange and Regulus Arcturus Black was the day before marked as the luckiest in their life, as they got a daughter, named Ara Diane Black. But because of safety reasons they didn't use their surname for a while now- instead, they used a fake one, Laurent.