Unexpected Surprises Sequel (Eddie Kingston)

Theme: December 13 (Bells)

Fandom/Character: Eddie Kingston

Warnings: None, just a fluffy fic about Eddie.

Word Count: 1610

💚 I don't own any of the GIFs or Photos in this.

💚 If you find any punctuation marks wrong, sorry. I basically guess where it goes half the time.

💚 Also slight warning, there will be a couple of Doctor Who references in this.

Haylie's POV:

Walking into the house after a busy day of Christmas shopping with Renee, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and take a nap with Eddie and the twins. I really wasn't expecting to do much today, but when Eddie woke me up early this morning telling me Renee was on the way to go do some Christmas shopping while he and Jon watched Nora, Jack, & River. Deciding not to question him, I got up and got ready for the day. When Renee, Jon, and Nora showed up, Nora immediately started squirming to get out of Jon's arms so she could get down. Once she was down, she grabbed Jon's hand and wandered off to find her Uncle Eddie and her cousins. Before Renee and I left we made sure Jon and Eddie had everything they would need before we took off in our SUV to go shopping.

By the time we were done shopping it was already 4 and it was starting to get chilly. Laden down with bags, we hurried our way out to the SUV. Getting everything in the trunk, we rushed to get into the front. Starting up the car, I let it run for ten minutes so we could warm up. Renee called Jon and let him know we were done and that I would drop her off at home so she didn't have to switch the bags from my car to his. While she was on the phone with him, I texted Eddie and told him I would pick something easy to fix for dinner so he wouldn't have to worry about it. When she hung up, I pulled out of the mall parking lot and headed to her and Jon's house.

On the way to their house, it had started to snow lightly, so I took the roads slower than I normally would. When we got to their house, Jon's truck was already in the driveway. He came out and helped take everything in so I could stop and get dinner and get home before the snow got any worse than it was. Getting back on the road, I quickly stopped into a grocery store and got the ingredients I would need to make chicken noodle soup. Checking out quickly, I got back in the car, texting Eddie quickly that I would be home in fifteen minutes.

By the time I got home, it was almost 5 and the snow was starting to come down harder. I hurriedly got the bags out of the trunk and made my way to the front door, being extra careful not to slip. Walking into the house, I noticed it was unusually quiet, figuring that River and Jack were asleep and Eddie was taking a nap. Setting the shopping bags down by the front door I took off my coat and boots, then put them along with my purse in the hall closet. When I went to grab the groceries, I noticed something very strange on the floor. Leading from the front door there was a trail of bells on the floor heading somewhere into the house with a note beside them saying "Follow Me". I headed into the kitchen and put away the food quickly before following wherever they led me.