Battle to Victory

The turtles and the statues started to fight, and Winters was about to join and help when Splinter stopped him. "They can defeat them. They are a team." 

Maria looked to the portal to see one of the canisters get sucked into the portal, and more monsters were starting to come through. One tried to attack Maria, but she jumped and kicked it back into the portal. "Sensei, Winters, more are coming through!" 

Winters nodded and Splinter got ready in case anymore came through. "Let's send them back where they came from." 

As they kept more creatures from coming out of the portal, Maria could hear the banter the turtles had. She could here Raph as she threw another beast back like a fish. "Thing about you immortal stone guys is, you know you're immortal and made of stone." 

The female called up to him after her said this. "Raph! You sound like Mikey!" She then heard a crash behind her and looked to see Leo had been thrown back into some display cases of different swords. 

He smirked before strapping multiple blades to his shell and standing up. "Come to Daddy." 

Maria turned her attention back to the portal and slung another monster back into the portal while blushing. She knew he wasn't talking to her, but it was still hot none the less. Mikey then made an obvious observation, "These guys really don't die!" 

He then called to Splinter as the rat chuckled. "Sensei, are you alright?!" Splinter humored his son a bit as he kicked a monster back into the portal. "We should do this more often! I still got it!"

 Donnie then wanted to see how Maria was doing only to see her tossing creature, after beast, after monster back into the portal with several snarls and growls. "Maria, you are doing good?!" 

The jaguar landed after doing an aerial spin kick to send another monster back, and she stood tall and strong as she released a mighty loud roar. True to her nickname and spots, it sounded just like a jaguar. 

Leo knew this to be a good sign, if she was roaring, she was winning a fight or doing it to intimidate her opponent. "She's good!" 

She could hear Leo and Raph talk about the thirteenth monster as they fought. Soon Maria moved as they pushed the generals toward the portal. She joined the turtles in kicking the stone generals into the portal and Mikey had to say something. "So, did we win?" 

The jaguar kept her arm in front of him so he wouldn't check just as the statues climbed back out. "Foolish creatures, we are immortals made of stone." Maria's eyes went wide but she smirked as she heard a truck ram the front gate, and then the van the turtles usually drove busted down the door with the thirteenth monster following. 

"Special Delivery!" 

Winters pushed the five and Splinter out of the way as Casey swerved in time and out of the way of the portal. The monster slid on the floor until it fell and got sucked into the portal, dragging the generals with it. 

The portal then closed as the sun came out and then Mikey asked again, "Do we win now?" Donnie answered his question. "You know, I think we did." 

They started celebrating fist bumping each other and Mikey and Donnie chest bumped. They then turned to Maria who roared in victory while holding up her manchette. "Woah." When she stopped, she saw them looking at her and smirking at the same time. 

"Whatever y'all are thinking, stop thinking it." The brothers didn't listen and pulled Maria into a group hug, after which she gave Raph a noogie. "That's for letting Leo get captured." 

She let go and everyone looked over to see April and Casey kissing passionately. Raph groaned at this. "Typical, we do all the work, he gets all the thanks." Maria nudged him so the couple could have their moment together. 

Leo then noticed the knife in Maria's hand, it was the knife he was planning to give her before all this. "How did you get that?" She held it up and looked into his eyes. 

"Raph gave it to me after he explained everything." Leo rubbed the back of his head and asked if she read the engraving, to which she nodded. "So, do you maybe want to go on a date sometime?" 

He was awkward ask he asked, and his brothers were backing him up and giving thumbs up to him. "You don't have to if you don't-!"

 Leo was cut off when Maria grabbed his plastron and pulled him toward her, crashing their lips together. When the jaguar pulled away, she smirked and nodded. "I'd like that." 

She then walked over to Winters who appeared to be crying or laughing. He thanked them and Maria's mom appeared behind him. "Yaotl, it's time to go." He nodded before turning to glowing dust, signifying his death. Maria looked at her mother and waved. 

"Hola, Mama." 

"Hola, Maria. I'm so proud of you, my jaguar." Ixchel then looked to Leo and his brothers. 

"Look after her for me." The goddess disappeared and left the world of mortals to the mortals.