Chapter 29

"Urgh! I really hated that face of yours, now you're uglier than anybody else in this goddamn empire!" She laughed endlessly as she randomly made cuts on my face and body.

"W-where is Odhran?"I asked for the nth time. It hurts. My body hurts.

"Stop asking me, dumbass! He's probably being murdered right now, before anyone else could save him! I think I'm contented with how your face turned out to be, let's now dissect your extremity!"

"I-I'm not talking to you mad woman." Aniko habang naghahabol ng hininga. Roshein just look at me, smiling. Pero unti unting nabura iyon nang sumulpot si Leviathan sa likuran niya.

"I'm talking to him."

Hindi maipaliwanag na kaba at takot ang nangibabaw sa muka ni Roshein when she directly looks at Lev's red eyes.

"W-who...what are you...why...you here?" Her voice trembled.

"You just made eye contact with the devil," Lev commented. Napaupo si Roshein sa lapag at nabitawan niya ang dagger na hawak sa sobrang takot.

Gumapang paatras si Roshein as Lev walk forward to reach her.

"What should I do with this woman?" Tanong sa akin ni Lev habang nagbabanta ng panganib ang kanyang mga mata. But Im not scared at all. I smiled at him.

"Bring her to hell, literally, this time." Saad ko. Roshein is hopeless after all. I don't want to think that this Lady Lauenstein here was got affected by the Emperor's power and went crazy. Maybe, what makes her go mad is the love she had for him. Bago pa man siya makapanakit ng ibang tao, I need to end her existence here. Cause I will show no mercy to anyone who did me wrong.

Leviathan extends his hand to reach out. She cowered in fear.

"N-no leave me alone! I will kill you after I kill her!" Her body shakes but still tried to reach for the dagger that causes me a lot of pain right now. Sinipa ko iyon palayo sa kanya.

A black shadow suddenly appeared and surrounded her as the pits of hell opened their way for Roshein Lauenstein, she tried to scream but seconds later she was engulfed by the shadow and what remains is her ashes. Napapikit ako ng mariin, nakaramdam ako ng takot but it all cleared out when I saw Lev's peaceful gaze as I open my eyes again.

I tried to stand but my body can't handle it any longer.

"Sorry for being late." He said, I can feel that this bastard is sincere.

"At least you had arrived this time."

Hindi na ako umangal nang buhatin niya ako na pang bagong kasal pero saglit lang iyon dahil bumwelo ang honghang at binuhat ako sa balikat niya na parang isang sako ng bigas. I screamed in agony and pain. This demon will become the death of me, for sure!

"Man up!" he said.

"Sino ka para sabihin sa akin yan?!" Hinampas ko ang likod niya dahil ramdam ko ang bawat sugat ko sa katawan.

Napasulyap ako sa abo ni Roshein. Boom cremate!

I once tried to forgive her, though she killed Pfieffer, I gave her the chance to live, pero sinayang niya iyon. I'm not a god or some entity, I don't have the right to give judgment to a mortal like her. However, I am a human, this is what I call a fight for life.

Now that the female protagonist of this story died, what will happen to its flow?

Nakagat ko ang ibabang labi hindi lang dahil sa anxiety ngunit maging sa sakit at hapdi na nararamdaman ko ngayon sa iba't ibang parte ng katawan ko.

If Fisk is to witness how miserable I look, maybe he'll kill me for sure. Binalaan niya akong umiwas sa gulo but found me like this. Whatever, who cares about what he thinks?